Class Tuning Coming 29 June

Can you address the underpreforming specs? there’s a lot of response from none destruction players too and we continue getting ignored every where we try to voice our opinions.

You guys desperately need a whole team for M+ balance cause this just getting ridiculous now, even the timing of the OP was bad.

1 Like

So, in conclusion, we can cancel our subs until S4, or maybe even dragonflight.

I really don’t want to play another month dealing half the damage of other classes.

10 Likes

yeah it feels terrible as feral on keys like +21 or +22 , survival ,sub ,destro,ww and fire just obliterate me on overall , even bm monk sometimes catches up to my dps on some pulls … i feel really disturbed seeing tank almost overpreforming a dps spec like that , when feral almost had its time to shine they nerfed us but allow classes like fire mage that has 1 minute cd on best cooldown in the game , that can be reduced by Urh affix and night fae seed to less than a minute , meanwhile feral has to wait 3 minutes to get it back not even close to other more powerfull cooldowns in the game , its kind of sad that we didnt see feral preform in any MDI so far .

When it comes to survival hunters im glad they had their shine this expansion since we didnt really see them in MDI until SL with tierset and double legendary , since the rework they had was klunky in legion .

But i wish the same for feral , make us good atleast so we can be featured in MDI too , to give spec some popularity , to get new players into the spec , to see more new feral mains out there

1 Like

Yes. But there is also a portion of the feral population that is at fault here. It’s not only blizzard’s negligeance.

There are this group of feral snobs who will basically keep telling everyone :

whereas they know very well they deal a ridicule amount of damage, that their various skills have very little synergy compared to other classes/spec, that they have no unique utility, etc…

And on top of that, the same feral will whine about things that worked perfectly fine (like the old blood talon) and incite blizzard into turning it into a freaking nightmare.

These guys really have to shut up. Or we must be much more vocal than them. In a respectful way, of course. But, what really is “being reasonable” when you have a game where something like S3 destruction warlock exists at the same time as other specs that barely deal 13k dps overall in a dungeon (sometimes even less) ?

2 Likes

You know what all this means right?
it means you should take a CLOSER look at what you doing with classes because that is one of the most important pillars of your GAME
dungeons and raids you already figure it out
If a person pick a class and the class is more annoying then fun to play you doing something wrong…
Just revisit the old designs look at old removed spells
bring them back change it to suit a modern wow…
very good example mushrooms for balance druid

2 Likes

force of nature for feral or feral bleeds that were unique

Imgur

Here it is boys!
Next time your spec gets nerfed and want it reverted, do this:

1. Gather some fotm and the 0.1% top players on twitter
  2. Riot @ forum and blizzard twitter
  3. Repeat step 2
  4. Done
4 Likes

Please explain why it took you so long to balance these two classes when everyone that plays mythic+ knew about these 2 outliers.

Don’t you guys play your own game? Why did it take that long? why on earth are you leaving classes so hopeless in mythic+? Who is responsible for listening to players?

1 Like

I don’t even PvP any more and I can tell you this does nothing. Cocoon doesn’t block enough damage to be useful with either 30 or 45s reduction in CD. We use it in PvE to save a clothie who stood in the fire on raid progression night. It won’t save someone vs an enemy player’s burst. Nobody switches target because they see a cocoon go up on them, they just blast through it.

The secondary, optional effect for increased healing for a minimum duration has the same problem that monks channel too much of their big healing. We use cocoon, we get interrupted, that bonus goes to waste. This won’t change with reducing the CD because we’re probably dead by the 2nd time it comes around.

Alternative solution; Soothing Mist should not be a channel. It should be a passive effect that happens between us and a target after a successful heal Vivify or Enveloping Mist. Let us play into our bursty movement; torpedo, hardcast while out of range of melee, instant casts.

However… thank you for continuing balance changes so late into the season. I am actually starting to have hope that this new handling of class imbalances might be permanent. I’m not convinced yet, I remember 9.0 and spending 8 months as the garbage tier healer in all content; but you are moving in the right direction. Keep it up. My trust can be earned again, if you are serious about doing so.

yay only listens to the top 0.01% gamer base again. The more you pay the more your voice is apparently heard.

Look at TBC why is that version of the game much better well becouse all three speccs had spells that dealth the same amount of damage only diffrence is some classes got heal by those talent rows other one more damage on their main damage right now these class systems are complete garbage go back to the roots.

Limit Max just said on his stream that he doesn’t expect season 4 to be any better in terms of balance than season 3. He said that if Blizzard is really determined to release Dragonflight this year then they will probably do a few buffs/nerfs at the start of season 4 and then go all hands on deck with Dragonflight and ignore retail for the reminder of season 4.

I mean, being Limit Max doesnt make him right in what he said. He basically said they will do the same thing for s4 as they did in s3/this season.

Okay, but what about feral druids and balance druids? Both DPS specs of druids just plain suck.

1 Like

Craven needed a nerf, but not doing anything to the rest of the survivability is annoying.
Look at spirit beasts, as bm hunter you are the only spec that can use it but they are not worth using.
They should give glyphed deterence back and remove craven completely.

Destro WL nerf? Player feedback → Revert (or wait).
Blood DK nerf? Player feedback → changed

What happened to the player feedback of Balance and Feral druid?

What happened to the player feedback of Shadow Priests? They have littarly ZERO AOE damage.

What happened to the Player feedback of both warrior specs? Nerfing Tier set + Necro Legendary BEFORE ever seeing playtime?

Stop ignoring half off the player feedback just because you have no dev’s playing these classes!
This “balance” class bias is getting straight up ridiculous!

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard for spitting in the faces of others who also committed their time and effort into specs you threw away with your either absolutely unnecessary nerfs or without providing with vital buffs.
Greate approach to treat your players.

3 Likes

More like: “In response to the 0.1%” Since PTR there’s plenty of feedback for ret, feral, outlaw, balance and many other meme specs. Season 3 is entirely scuffed and made for the streamers.

As a community manager you should be well aware that this feedback is NOT the majority who plays this clown fiesa of a game.

By the way: “commited time and effort” is just cynical at this point. Do you realize how much time people need to commit who don’t get items up their a** from twitch viewers and RWF simps? this is nuts.

Basically a thousand times this:

2 Likes

There are a lot of people who invested 4 months into this spec, and are not part of the 0.1% at all. And these players also have a group they play with. Everyone who is grouping with a destro on some kind of serious M+ level is basically thrown 2 key-levels back.

The change was justified, but just way too late. It is good it is delayed till next season.

And yes; blizz should buff underperformers way faster.

1 Like

I’d rather see a post about DF beta coming…