Class Tuning in Progress -- 13 January

Where’s the rogue/ret and convoke nerf? Literally waiting on that stuff to happen so arena is playable.

I have 22% versatility and them 18k finals and other ridiculous criticals need to be nerfed hard.
50% damage reduction while inside divine shield needs to come back and also make its cool down five minutes again and remove word of glory for ret.

Too late, not enough and not even all classes are included.
Also Legendarys got absolutely forgotten.
Guess Balance is King for literally 5 years now, wow.

Why is destro lock not getting any buffs like Frost mage did? So you nerfed destro Wilfreds legendary, then the supporting talent to this build - rain of fire, and in return you buffed chaos bolt by 22%. Oh wow, great. Ice mage for example had so many buffs, like ice lance and such, then he got nerfed, and now buffed again.

Hello? Anyone?
Btw I just compared frost mage to destro because they are both magic casters.

Destro NEEDS some more love, Aura buff for overall spells would be the best option, we are not even cleaving with havoc as hard as we should, Affliction still is better on double target, this is unacceptable… cmon!!! What would really save destruction is Cataclysm talent made into baseline ability but it’s too late now to mess with talents.

A meaningless changes when we are dying in combastion and convoke on 1 globalcd.

3 Likes

Buff havoc DH now!

4 Likes

Therefore i said The Hunt.
Not DH overall…

1 Like

Am i a joke to you ?
Ignoring pvp i don’t know crap about how balanced we are since i do not pvp, but we obviously heavily underpowered as tank and dps, can you please do little more and instead backpedal the next week if necessary do that for all the classes that are underperforming.

some real buffs would do fine regarding those classes you mention btw
oh swearing on the forums enjoy the ban vacation

Why do you ask for money monthly if you don’t fix your game in 3 months even? And I mean not attempting at all.
Turn off world first and MDI and start looking at all of the players, not just the mythic logs ( amazing how you don’t even REALIZE that some classes are not even doing MYTHIC raiding because of how bad they are ).
Some people try to be good at something, Blizzard developers aim to be the complete worst when it comes to both game development and common sense.

5 Likes

The problem is, Blizzard are quick to nerf, slow to buff. Always going overboard. Several 5% nerfs are far better than something like a 20% nerf then eventually giving a 10% buff.

Don’t give me any nonsense how the data backed you up. You nerfed at the end of BFA not because of any BFA balance issues, but to supposedly fix high Frost mage damage in SL despite a lack of data. The actual data showed this was ridiculous.

And what, if it turns out another 10% is needed - there’ll no doubt need to be a further buff, is that going to be another 1-2 months? So half a season thrown away by heavy handed nerfs based on no data?

4 Likes

With what you wrote you just want Ret deleted from the game because you are salty whiner and can’t stand that Ret is not a free frag anymore for your hunter or whatever you are really playing.

2 Likes

The problem about small buff/nerf is without proper testing and feedback but going to live directly is they just end up so insignifiant leads to further frustration to playerbase. ( 5% fury buff. I.E.)

Nerfing top spec too much when SL is live will be the most damaging thing they do to top specs and their players as how every system in SL is tied to a spec.

If a top spec is nerfed, a player will force to change spec, which may result consequences such as changing covenant (farm anima to upgrade, etc.), farming soulbinds, farming gears for new spec, farming maw for socket, farming torghast for new lego.

It will be a disaster for Ion to upset his buddies considering he basically treated every other type of players like third world citizens already in SL.

2 classes I enjoy playing the most.

Fury warrior - nobody wants in a mythic run or raid. 8% buff to abilities, still nobody will want in mythic or raid. A fury warrior has no utility so you would expect them to bring some badass dps to make up for it… no.

Survival Hunter probably the least played class because of how underperforming it is. Completely ignored and forgotten about. As much as I love it, its actually worse to play than a warrior as a warrior would actually get picked over a SV Hunter. I don’t really enjoy MM playstyle and BM is mind numbingly boring to play. So my Hunter is now collecting dust.

1 Like

any buffs for BM hunter?

2 Likes

no love for BM hunters but keeps balance druid doing 2k more ST. got 210 wep hc trinket stands no chance vs top meta classes. guess its not the time to renew sub if i cant play just cuz of stupid balance mistakes from Blizzard.

3 Likes

How does a 9% buff fix the single target dps on tyranical weeks. With the one button macro fire mages you pushed frost mages out of m+ content. A 9% does not fix that. The boss mechanics require more movement so frost mages are unable to set up dps rotation. Also major cd reset spells like blizz is a dps loss on small packs/ single target. In other words frost mage is pushed of the board.

can we tune the statistics tab too
because 4 copper and 1 honorable kill is not what i have on all chars

1 Like

Ha.

I feel like all healer’s mana pools apart from shaman have issues at the moment. And why drinking has to take so long now is beyond me.

Personally I want holy priest to get some love. I really wanted to play it in RBGs this season but the mana situation is just dire.

It’s kind of frustrating how many specs need work and this is changes we get.

Should have listened to the feedback in beta.

come on blizzard buff BM and MM already even bigger buffs in pvp needed …

what happend to

#makehuntersgreatagain

:frowning: