Class Tuning in Progress -- 13 January

Just buff MMs rest in game does not mather :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sigh, another DK… The amount of butthurt that DKs are not apex predator anymore and cries for gamebreaking nerfs genuinely make me unable to symphatize with you. You are in so much pain that you are not in Ret’s place that you can’t even hide that you want Blizzard to make it unplayable.

And no, it’s not most players - it’s DKs that cry rivers because Ret is what they would want to be.

LUL most broken off heal spec in pvp with prot and retri…Holy pala throwing 8-9k judgments and you still ask more???

Ret is middle of the pack as DPS at best in PVE because it lacks sustained damage (and is also melee, that’s a major flaw in Shadowlands), Prot sometimes have problems to survive because it’s mitigation sometimes feel lacking (even against physical), Holy I don’t know - but people are very upset with it’s current state.

PVP is not the whole world you know. PVP may be best use for Paladins but great most wants to PVE on competitive level. Ret does not provide damage nor any really useful party utility in PVE - only heals that are very rarely used in practice, and most of the times Ret has to use them on himself because Shadowlands is so hostile environment for melees.

oke yeah i can say yes to the pvp and pve instances maybe buff em overall and those buffs are 50% nerfed in pvp instances or sth like that…BUT the utility part is kinda dumb dont get me wrong i agree that pala need dmg in pve but utility??? You want every class to have ring of peace, misdirection, tricks of the trade, mass invis cloak?? Nah nah that cant be right

I would want every class to have something interesting that actually benefits the party and may convince someone that given spec is useful to have. Paladin auras are a joke, nobody cares about them. Sure Paladins can off-heal, but in practice it’s not used much, because Paladin resorting to off-healing indicates that something is wrong with healer.

So basically if we assume that healer is decent, we are left with these joke-auras. So it’s a naked spec that can only provide damage, and is not even providing that much damage. You can’t even compare Paladin’s utility to Mage’s Time Warp alone.

It would be best if every Paladin spec had some special kind of aura that is generally speaking better than other “generic ones” that can be a noticeable benefit even when off-heals are not needed.

MM is in place 7 we normaly in top 3 … MM needs buffs ! :cry:

Bubble dmg reduction and PVP heal reduction gonna make ret unplayable in PVE.Sigh…Since u hiding behind alt and keep defending paladin from alt is make u “feel special” . Dude Bad news for you u are only butthurt here you fall in same trap paladin mentality as every second paladin(victim complex),there is proof everywhere around forum to support this and ooo boy dont get me go name Paladin content creators,that amount of salt and cringe they produce can fuel another 10000 paladins in their victim complex.

That’s not an alt.

1 Like

Still waiting for Havoc announcement.

Can anyone at Blizzard inform us if havoc is being looked at or even considered for buffs?

As a healer, i would highly recommend buffing monks health pool. Monk tanks are absolutely trash in SL with the least in health pool and take damage like they wear cloth. I see mages live longer. I refuse to heal monk tanks in any content you provide, just as well let them die. You wanna buff 2 % damage increase, increase their health pool. When a monk tank has 195 ilvl and still 10k less than other tanks, something is wrong.

Stop playing with bad monks.

Lol.

arenamate .net

Why aren’t you whining so bad about classes that are above Ret? Ah, because you want DKs to be at Ret’s place and you don’t like it’s the opposite, so it’s Rets in particular that make your blood boil because of jealousy. No other class whines about Rets as much as DK do, and that’s because you think Ret took place that belongs to you.

1 Like

all monk tanks are trash in SL. Have not seen one yet who is any good. Much better in legion, but in SL, rather reroll to a better class.

i hate moonboys (druids). i hate bubbleboys (paladins) . i hate batmanboys (Dhs) .

Heh! I didnt even once mention DK or what i want for DKs also i Can go on my shammy lvl 60 and your entire pointless counter attacks will go to oblivion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.Doesnt change fact u keep falling to victim complex in this point we can already put in on paper with stamp and u can go to well deserved rest on some “special” clinics.

you just named the 3 best tank classes in SL…

i never play tanks i play DPS/heal only :stuck_out_tongue:

there is something called pve as well.

havoc is the worse class in raids and data shows it. For pvp, remove the hunt and the class has… nothing.

Hi there, good buffs ! Please consider mistweaver damage too, rising sun kick , blackout kick and spinning kick are too weak. You should add damage to them, or Damage over time or whatever. Shaman instant range lava burst, druid instant Damage over time on many targets and paladin instant consecration are so easy to use and do so much damage.
why so much hate for mistweavers ? :smiley:

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes