Class Tuning in Progress -- 13 January

question mark

monk buff? wut? they are already broken af… :s

As a main fury warrior since forever I am in pain right now. Please atleast double that 8% buff. Arms have historicly been the better spec for pvp and fury for pvp. Please keep it that way and don’t force raiders into arms :frowning: or even worse, looking for another class to play entirely as I am right now

Yeah surely they must be. We’re gonna need more then that to be viable xD :((

Not that arms is good in pve. It’s just that fury stinks so bad even arms is better.

1 Like

is that a joke? underperforming classes?u guuys know how to count just go pvp leader board and count how many windwalkers there are and you guys will see that loooots of ww monks at top 100 list and its an underperforming class so you buff their dmg instead of nerfing to the ground? omg there are 2 meanings of this developers dont play this game and have no idea about how is game now or second they are just trolling pvp people and they dont care about the current status of arena games

4 Likes

any developer can answer me please i know there are so much messages but please i just wanna contact to someone .this is blizzard i know this company cares about customer happiness so please answer me

Call Bobby Kottick, now

Left to rot again :frowning:

It really is like some of the people making these changes don’t play their own game enough.

Is this a joke?

Seriously… How are you not fixing BM hunters…

Yet again we will need to wait in the hopes you actually buff us a bit.

Really tired of not being invited to raids for HC Sire, due to the abyssal performance from my spec.

1 Like

Seems not,

The only thing missing was something like:

Sub-Rogue: - all damage increased by 50%

I was talking about introduce talent at 4.0.1 Cata. Later it returned to SnD.

Bicmex is a multi r1 streamer. And one of the only SV players on high rating atm and even he struggles.

Atleast buff the pet HP by 100% and let it take 90% less aoe dmg again plus 50%less general dmg.

Killing the SV pet shouldnt be an option, its a pet based class after all. If your pet dies in 3s, you’re done. Either waste 3 minute turtle for a rezz or go home.

The cast time of 4 seconds is WAY to long aswell, nobody will let you cast 4 seconds of anything freely

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen the class in such a sad state.

All the above listed issues, more pet AI issues, pet dying issues. Not just in PvP but pve aswell.

I should not have to Rez my pet on denathrius, or stone legion when it doesn’t get aggro!!

And then the apparent fun content that is torghast… my oh my, the powers for BM are pure crap, nothing exciting at all.
Oh and the needing to Rez pet at most end floor bosses and end boss multiple times… Even with DMG reduction on misdirect power

Actually feels like as there are so many hunters, it’s almost as if blizz wants to push us to play other classes.

1 Like

Whoever has done this nonsense should be fired immediately…

Anyways, that frost dk ( so called buff ) is a total joke. Here’s your 2 percent, now stop crying, right? Awful job once again guys.

3 Likes

Oh so you got oneshoot by rogue in 3v3 whit 181ilvl what you expected if your item. Level is 30ilvl less then average player. Get gear then go pvp

Revert pvp nerfs for DKs already! What are you waiting for?! Death Strike, Lichborne, sacrificial pact heal for nothing! Enough of this humiliation!

Death Strike is ( was ) our only ever meaningful defensive yet how are we going to be playable when it doesn’t even work?!!!

Low burst damage compared to other dps, lack of execution damage, worst heals, worst survivability, worst mobility.

You have destroyed the class as a whole.

Also you got renow 5 no 2v2 rated no 3v3 rated. So please dont talk about stuff you dont know anything about it.

Bro look at his character. Ilvl 181 shammy killed 3 bosses in lfr no rated arenas at all… He basically got 60 yesterday lul