Class Tuning Incoming – 9 August

Ok, nice holy pala nerf, 13€ more for party and other games :slight_smile:

XoXo from LoL arena <3

1 Like

yes. they should play their garbage pala class. good that my sub ends in this month. rofl.

An Attempt At Class Tuning.

You must be new here!
Let me show you around

2 Likes

I honestly dont understand Blizzard.
You add in 1 single Support class in the game, which (obviously) will overperforme because there is no direct competitor.
Blizz reaction: lets start nerf it to the ground instead of solving the problem at its root.

1 Like

You can’t understand it with logic.
i even tried to understand how decisions are made there. the only thing that came to my mind: some monkey presses the random keys screaming…

Please don’t insult the monkeys

where do you see insults ??
but otherwise everything is fine with you???

Still no DH tuning after so many months?

• Squishiest melee in the game
  • 0 burst / single target dmg
  • no reliable defensives when Blur is on cd
  • 10+ nerfs from S1 which shouldn’t even exist anymore
  • Least played melee in the game

Do we need to wait for next expansion for 1-2 talent node changes and number tuning?

1 Like

Honestly, the only thing havoc needs i think is glaive tempest on essence break. For some good burst aoe.

But honestly havoc is mostly fine, and definitely not the squishiest melee by a mile. That is objectively false.

St burst is not bad, not great, it’s about in line with other mid specs for burst, defensives are ok, blur is on a 1 min cd, and darkness is ok, but we have the best leech of any melee spec period. Although that won’t save you from a one shot. But what it does is making you nigh immortal in meta as long as you don’t do stupid mistakes and the boss doesn’t do massive burst damage.

And st damage is ok, but it is significantly oversimming.

Ye well im a pvp player and it feels terrible.

Sorry for whatever borrowed powers or OP trinkets u use in dungeons

Talent tree needs at least 5-6 talent node changes, and essence break being 4 seconds while anything can go wrong is awful

The hell are you talking about?

Borrowed power? Op trinkets? i am talking about how havoc actually is.

Always so fun to see people b%€#h and moan about everything blizz does.

People complain about not getting into groups or get others asking them to change specs or get kicked for not playing the meta spec/class. Blizz nerfs the meta specs overperforming and then you say “thats not the issue!”??

If they had no clue how their own game works, it would be way, way, way worse than this. Yes yes not everything Blizz does to the game is great. That goes for every single game. But please, saying you could do this job better than blizz is laughable. You are just delusional.

1 Like

if you do your job well, then there is nothing to complain about.
do we live on the same planet?

ofc meta unhappy, this spec above 70% of all players last weeks. Thats why this topic looks like it is. Good this changes or not, cause of op metaspecs people can’t even join the group, not talking about do same keys.

1 Like

As a meta spec I’m not mad I’m getting nerfed. I’m mad that the nerfs don’t achieve anything meaningful and specs that need buffs (DK, DH, Ele, BM) aren’t getting them.

Also bliz need to nuke the dungeons if they want any actual shift in the title representation.

Dk have a little buff, but main problems like defile animation still didn’t fixed for sure. Anyway with this changes we have chance to get invite. It’s not fix all troubles, but helping a lot.

A job well done to some can be a not doing your job at all to others. A job well done is to nerf the overperforming specs. Not doing their job is not buff underperforming specs.
Don’t want to live on the same plant as you people if this is only how you see things

good games also have no meta mischief.
and the list is much longer. this also includes prot/ret pala. absolute rubbish specs that no one needs. and soon you won’t even need to log in as a paladin.

Do you think that statement actually means something, or is it just a frothy mouthed rant?