Class Tuning Incoming – 9 August

Well this is a pleasant surprise.

good changes , if the would be there at start of patch 10.1.5 but now a bit late nerf also dungeons that other classes can keep up

1 Like

I don’t think you understand that this should happen. Every season the keys went upper from the season before it, hence, the score will go upper. SL was the same, the only reason the score was smaller was that season 3 had 10 dungeons, and season 4 had 8. So this argument is totally invalid.

What you don’t understand, is that the last player from top 1% is 300 points below the last of 0.1%. Which means that there are players 10-20-30 points to top 0.1%. So again, invalid argument from someone who only wants dungeons to be easier, so he may have a chance for those 40 points.

I checked, and your uldaman is 23. There are your points to get into the title range. I’ve played non meta, and did it 22 pretty easy. Guess what would’ve happened if I actually had a group or so.

Last season I was 150~ points over title. None of my comments refer to any fear of missing out on title due to these nerfs or anything else.

If you really want to nerf priests’ utilities remove the Twins of the Sun Priestess talent so you won’t even have to bother to balance other classes dps.
And priests can keep PI for themselves, facing all those unjustified nerfs.

Kek.

1 Like

BRAVO Blizzard Bravo … you put shadow priest again to the ground …like in TBC and evrey patch . like allways becouse seems that you have a allergy at this class . disc its unplayable in m+ / raids becouse of the low healing * ofc no 1 of your employers do some tests and try to heal as disc …bravo … good choice … bravo again …NOT !!! at least nerf it again in 2 weeks …its a habbit now …evrey 2 weeks you nerf again and again and again etc … i wanted to play this class in this patch but seems that now i will focus on tetris and super mario ,becouse its more interesting then your choices to nerf and destroy ! i wonder next week what classes you nerf ? priest again ? ppl started to invite spriest again in m+ but now …imagine …if you can …seems that you like that .

1 Like

Yeah I’m fearing playing disc too. Now these pugs will be filled with mediocre warrior and paladin dps players who will take damage from everything and need heavy spot healing. Holy paladin was great in that you could actually enjoy playing healer in terrible groups but now it’s gone.

1 Like

I am more and more inclined to stop playing a Healer, Blizzard. Instead of bringing other classes up to the same level, you continue this downward spiral with Holy Paladin after the rework. Sure, on paper it may sound like little changes. But now Avenging Crusader is not anymore 20% less effective than before but 25% less effective.

For me personally this feels like you want people to die more in this game.

Edit: Nerf is live. It is as bad as I feared. I for myself decided to stop healing in M+ pugs this seasons. I am not playing the Meta just to be “somewhat” reliable as healer with all the people eating damage like it is a hotdog marathon.

2 Likes

Probably they don’t want. Especially utility wise. Hpala has too much, there were people asking to give CR to monks instead of paladins so people would bring MW at m+ and it’s August 2023 and monks still have no big raid/party def cd, bl or cr.

man you are not even 2k in mythic+ and have zero xp in mythic raiding with this DH. I rather believe those DH theorycrafters in the DH discord than you. your credentials to speak on havoc are non existent.

1 Like

At this rate they should give every healer equal polarity in everything… combat rez, blood lust! nerf after rework is lol buff other healers making me want to stop playing healers I despise chasing flavor of the month

at the moment hardly anyone is playing healer and the search takes forever. so I will certainly not heal next week.
especially in pugs you need superior skill as a healer.

and I prefer to stare at the wall. makes more sense, costs nothing and is relaxing.

Welp, guess I should have pushed early.

Suit yourself.

I don’t really know why you thought this was worth bringing to my attention.

It seems to me that you dislike me, and wanted to bring me down a peg, with your comment that frankly doesn’t have anything interesting in it. But sadly for you, i don’t really care what you have to say, unless you actually have something to contribute, also, those theorycrafters on the discords are some of the best players in the game " i would rather believe" as if you know better, make yourself scarce please.

By the way, what i said is literally true, but i don’t need you to believe me.

I guarantee you one thing though, i am better than about 90 % of players on any dps spec. And most likely better than you. And that’s not an opinion.

Cries in Frost DK

Both spec are under performing.

You have to be able to prove that in the game.
but that’s not my business. and I will NOT WANT to prove anything to any toxic animal. this is far below my level.

and even rating is no proof. because too many beginners with 2800 have ruined my keys.

I resubbed maybe 2 weeks ago, obtained all portals and already unsubbed B)
10/10 timing

Your non existent logs are not very impressive.

Do you have anything actually worthwhile to say?

“this is far below my level” Please, why would you even answer then? Let’s not pretend here.

You guys are pathetic. Pathetic losers that is. I bet that what’s likely here is that i said something that didn’t sit well with you in the past, and now you’re acting like this because i hurt your fefees.

Look, if you have anything actually worthwhile to say i may listen, the other guy comment was literally irrelevant, it was just an attack, and yours is too, I at least provide some actual feedback.

By the way, you two started this, not me.

You wanna throw stones in a glass house? I can throw them 10 times harder that you. If someone wants to be petty with me, i will be 10 times more petty and beat you at your own game.

Unless you actually wanna bring something to the discussion that is actually intelligent, but considering your answer it doesn’t seem likely.

Be gone pest.

do you even understand what i wrote? it’s not even about you and certainly not about an attack on you.
oh God… :man_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: