Class Tuning Incoming - 13 March

Yeah tuning is always for raids - they don’t care about m+. You can easily say by looking at dps stats from mythic raid. That’s why they never touch defensive stats.

you think PVE has it bad with tuning…

you should read the pvp forums lol

• never have i seen a class so blatantly overpowered get BUFFS and then those buffs cross over to pvp… for #reasons

you see more #meta rerollers in pvp

4 Likes

I would love see fistweaving gain nerfs for pvp instead gaining buff through mw buffs. People have said for while now its like ww with heals and doesnt oom while it permanently trains some healer/caster with his teammates which creates quite obnoxious gameplay and majority has very vocally spoken they want this as little as they want tanks on healer spot for arenas, now we got tanks out of the healer spots in pvp can we address the issue regards fistweaver next and could we please stop buffing it aswell. Also could we nerf the dh properly so it doesnt remain on clear overtuned state for pvp the entire season.

To be fair, that’d be my objective as well if i was dev.

Tho there’s no world PvP in dragonflight, so maybe my hatred for PvP players should just stay in SoD

But only took you months to act on it. Not provoking at all (pvp)

1 Like

These changes barely make any difference.

Stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

srsly blizz…
remove spear give us ancient aftershock lol

I… the oxymoron…

I’m almost certain the devs doubled down on just making the community play test anything they throw at us.
Why waste money on testing your game when your consumer slaves can pay YOU to test it? Which is why most changes in DF are either half baked or completely OP and stupid broken. It’s so sad to see what has become of the development of the game, no passion, no identity, just brainless, incessive, unadulterated deception.
Almost infinite resources and yet they keep weeding out the “undesirable” people and the game continuously spirals into an awful place.
We already have useless AI customer support, I wouldn’t be shocked if these class changes were also made by an AI.
As I said before, SoD devs with a much smaller arsenal of both people and funding have made a better experience whilst continously trying to communicate with the players in their cryptic but still welcome way and Ion just comes at the beginning of the expansions to some interviews staring awkwardly at the camera and then disappearing into the shadows for months along the other 2k devs working on this version of the game just to release unexciting patch notes that address nothing in a serious way.
If we are to expect that every last patch in an expansions is gonna have this much radio silence due to Blizz “working” on the next expansion what even is the point in playing? We’re being put on the backburner and the burnout is real.
Making WoW a game with a seasonal mentality must be one of the biggest mistakes they ever made that ruined every aspect of progression, creativeness and ingenuity.
And what is the wait even for? 1 new raid, 4 new zones, 8 new dungeons? Blizzard is a wild animal that has been abused so many times both rightfully and wrongfully, they pretty much lost all the motivation to make up new things without the petrifying fear of backlash so they play it safe only to get more hate.
What a depressing set of affairs.

4 Likes

It is baffling how they can conclude that range is a problem, then address things that aren’t the range and call it the solution. Feels like I said I was thirsty and got handed some popcorn.

If they wanted to take the route of improved survivability, Verdant Embrace (flies the evoker to an ally to heal them) should provide 2-3 seconds of strong DR. Be surprised how often you fly to someone who just took a wallop only to discover they are still in the fire and now so are you :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Also, group rescue. Work’s like DKs’ mass grip, but for allies. Temporal clones yoink the whole party/raid to 3 yards in front of the evoker :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Meta rolling keeps people playing, it makes people quit… but it keeps people playing when they can roll the keyboard and win.

Agreed,

I think what they were trying to get to (poorly) is that increased output is a bribe for playing a clunky class.

It’s still totally missing the mark. “Hey, playing this sucks because people are never in range so we’ll make it heal more”.

Yeah it feels bad to play. I did my first M+ dungeon on it yesterday. Even the dispel of 30 in stead of 40 yards your really feel. I was wondering why it wasn’t working on afflicted. The bleed-removal is also just 25 yards. And i am spamming the button on afflicted that is totally in range but not for the dispel-buttons :joy:

But lets buff healing buttons! :man_facepalming:

The times i’ve played preservation my issue had more to do with ranged standing miles apart or so far behind that it isn’t feasible to land certain things on as many targets as you need. The range of abilities itself while annoying felt more like something to get used to in most circumstances.

Even if the lower range is acknowledged as an issue then increasing it is more akin to removing part of what their vision was for evokers as a whole. Doesn’t matter that it’s clunky to play with limited range when used to other healers and ranged specs as streamlining it removes one of the core limits they set for evokers in general.

bu they increased the range before already.

it is less the range restrictions than the problem that you shoot out frontals (drram breath, temporal crap etc.) and due to the range restriction you stand between melees and ranges.
40y would mostly not make it all that much better.

healing with frontals just suck because many dungeon encounters require spreading.
even if you try hard, more often then not you cannot hit everyone.
anomalie and dream breath is just to strong.
if you want to keep the range restrictions, destroy both spells and put the power into spirit blossom and echo.
spirit blossom cast time needs to be lower to hit 5 targets as well. i mean sheiluns gift is basically a party lay on hands with 1.5s cast time and has not much more cd lol

Today we’ve developed an additional adjustment and added it to the OP of this thread.

Player versus Player

Warlock

• Call Observer health reduced to 6% of Warlock’s health (was 8%) and Laserbeam damage reduced to 8% of enemy health (was 10%).

This will go live with weekly maintenance tomorrow, along with all of the other adjustments.

And they say Blizz doesn’t read feedback.

3 Likes

I would liked to had seen some fistweaver and more dh nerfs for pvp but I guess we can nerf warlocks observer aswell :smiley:

1 Like

Respectable but where are additional nerfs to Demon Hunters? FOTM reroll factory produced too many of those and we cant play game!
I queue shuffle there are at least 2 of them every lobby. I quit shuffle and go 2s 18/20 matchups again against a Demon Hunter.
Then I queue 3s and guess what?? Every team have a DH and many of them have two of them with Fist Weaver as healer. Imagine amount of FUN I (we) am having!
PogChamp

It should never exist like this, its not alright that he can heal doing damage in melee without never going oom from it when the other teams healer will definitely oom at some point while they trained some caster in other team as arms,retri,fw and completely disrupt him 3man rotating every kick and cc.