Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - 4 May

Am not trying to compare appels and oranges its just funnier to play a hunter its less failure of a class desgine. Save cds for big cleave pop everything bam your top dps.

Druid?, i find that class to be super lame, i liked it when it was hardcaster, but that builderspender style of wetnoodle boredom is boring asf.

auto correct stated hunter refresh page. Shadow in this expack blizzard faild at totally and if 9.2.5 dont contain any buffs towards the lame aoe we got I quit shadow and go hunter for good.

ok so go hunter then, if u like it more, why u play Shadow priest. i had moonkin main from classic to legion i swaped to BM, it is fun idd. BM is the most fun class there is, and there is llots of minmax stuff to do if u wanna try be good at it. just go hunter!

because stockholm syndrome. It was so fun back when we had renew cascade a dispersion who absorbed 90% of our damage a Vampiric Embrace that stayed on for ever like Fortitude. and we didnt have pi and void form and our dots actually did some damage more than holy priests… and mind flayed used to refresh SWP imagen that. not as useless as now.

its time to let go, i let go of BM regarding keys, my main still raids as BM. i do good in some fights. but not so much in others, but be ready to be given llots of lame tasks as BM hunter thats gonna affect ur dmg badly.

I think hunter brings more to the raid than a priest does any day. Remove Pi and we dont need a priest in general [https: //c dn. discordapp. com/attachments/ 341991503800827905/97080767153401453 4/unkno wn.p ng](https:// cdn. disco rdap p. com/ attach ments/341991503800827905/970807671534014534/unknown.png)

this druid does 123k hps. 53% of raid healing. on mythic.

if you want a safespot go warlock or mage, regarding raiding those are always needed.
and they tend to do ok in keys as well. there is lots of downsides of being a hunter. very few mails around, and if ur range only hunters can trade u weps as well. hardest class to gear up since there is very little trades.

not in our guild 6 people went hunters 4 of them were priests.

6 hunters in one raid? what raids do u do? ur profile is hidden

hc this raid :slight_smile: 5/11

ah yea, just go hunter then, there isnt that much lame tasks there as hunter, the lame tasks comes more often in mythic.

2 Likes

casting cc isn’t that hard i rather do that than stoping my aoe to do tons of boring stuff that feels mediocre as shadow. if tank stands on wildspirits hunters St damage is like 18k on my priest i only do 11k st. best part they get 4% in all abilitys on wenesday so.

its more than cc, its soaking with turtles, soaking at range,cc, and more, u find out when u find out. and if ur at adds on proto, and u have to send ur pets half across the map to do dmg, u dont have the luxury of just full dpsing once u use ur spells, u need to actually wait for u pets to run there. thats just one example, but yea any target swap at distance is a nightmare for bm, any task that makes u lose frenzy uptime is lame. or well xD… but it depends maybe ur lucky and never gets given a task, then every boss becomes patchwreck.

I know yet our hunters tops me. So. made an alt this expack to take in to dragonlands :stuck_out_tongue: Gnome hunter.

check logs. last time i checked BM shoulldnt beat a SP. give me a sec

I dont watch logs, yes am one of those. I see stuff with my own two eyes. Wild spirits if people and tanks coprate is op. On Livium when those small adds spawns she goes form 10k to 22k.

even tho its pvp he speaks the truth. We should all be holy priests or dici priest. Or destro locks.

SP is in a good spot atm, right in the middle!