Classic Content Plan

Thank you so much for listening to our pleas, however.

Pretty pretty please do not implement loot trading as it will fundamentally change the game.

Just let loot be final, it is ∞ superiour than loot trading and will not cause problems where as implementing loot trading will cause problems, eg: ninjas grouping up etc…

And while im at it, would you please consider letting us atleast reskin the blizzard launcher as the current launcher has 0 personality? Back on the old launcher when you hit the beautiful “PLAY” button not only did a sound play that immediately got you in the WoW mind, it also added that nice little touch.

The current “PLAY” button is something thats just there, no sound whatsoever and is just a plain blue… Gutting that you replaced the old launcher with something so uncreative, but again.

Thank you for listening and I really hope that you do not implement loot trading, and that you keep your word about sharding ONLY being on the starting zones for a very VERY limited time. And that we will NOT see sharding, come AQ opening.

So far Classic is shaping up to be amazing, but man… I have been let down so many times by you at this point, and this is my final shot as your customer (especially after what you did to Diablo) that I genuinelly hope you do not mess this up as I love World of Warcraft and its community.

:heart:

1 Like

PS: Any information about weather? Pservers had weather alot more frequently from what I have heard, but I hope to hear more about this as even with BfA weather is something you dont tend to bring up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Looks great!

2 Likes

I think i personally would put ZG earlier in phases.

Wasnt ZG for gearing towards MC?

One thing I do wonder about: Since it’s the last patch we’re basing most stuff on, does this mean things like 10-man Scholomance won’t be a thing? I seem to recall UBRS remained a 10-man in the end but that was it. I know that Scholomance being 5-man is probably for the best but maaan, even if I started early in Vanilla I didn’t get a chance to try that out when it was a 10-man! Just sounds like something that would be really cool to try out.

1 Like

No it was way later than MC and actually contained even many blues that were far superior to MC epics.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ZG was released TEN MONTHS after MC.

Very happy to hear this!

Awesome news blizz! Now Im just sitting here crossing my fingers for a july release :smiley:

1 Like

Its bad enough waiting for classic to release and its even worse now :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’m hoping for honor system in phase 2, BGs in phase 3!

Private servers have annoyingly fast weather changes imho. To the point where it messes with my immersion big time!

Exactly my thoughts… the weather there changes so fast it’s rather annoying than something im looking forward to.

I think they got it all wrong, i can’t recall half a day rainstorms i might be wrong though.

Great news, thank you! :slight_smile: Can’t wait!

1 Like

Just logged in to say thank you Classic Dev Team for listening to community! :blush:

2 Likes

Woop, woop. This is amazing news, it seems someone at Blizz is listening to all of the Classic conversations and making some great decisions based on what they hear.

1 Like

Great News! Thank you Blizz

1 Like

Thanks for the news! It’s happening! Light bless Blizzard!

1 Like

Amazing, was hoping this would be the case. Hopefully PvP comes somewhere between Phase 2 and 3, or just Phase 2 with oldschool PvP gear which is then changed with the item revamp in Phase 5? Hot damn I’m hyped.

2 Likes