Classic Content Plan

Such good news. I can’t stand dungeons anymore because of what they have become. It’s bread players that need instant gratification with no patience whatsoever. Speed potions are more important than flasks! Speaking of which, does this mean we need to go to Scholo again to create flasks? Awesome!!! :smiley:

1 Like

A very sensible approach, it does appear the Devs are listening to the community which is comforting.

You should really take care of starting adequate PVP at the same time with dungeons, as not every player is interested in raiding.

If PVPers cannot obtain adequate gear the game won’t be felt as it was once, not to mention you can choose a different name as well.

Classic won’t save you from the mess you made with BfA.

1 Like

Me Three… relly good news

Nah. If they do add on TBC it will more than likely be on a sperate server or button on the client.

Love it can’t wait, nice plan

I like it, I love it, I love it, I like it.

Hello,
greetings from Poland. I was waiting so long for classic release but I know there are also many fans of other expansions. For me best one is The Burning Crusade. My question is if Blizzard will follow this idea of old WoW and in the future will launch also servers with other original expansions content?
I was thinking that for Blizzard it is good option to give players possibility to play in WoW which they want.
I think it can lure many many players.

3 Likes

As someone who remembers the crossroads battles in azeroth . will u also be bring the original version of alterac valley with the npcs and trolls etc ?

1 Like

Please do not offer character customization to classic. Your Hero should be uniquely and naturally progressed.
If your idea of a skinny BE warrior doesn’t fancy you anymore and you would like to become a real warrior, go level up an Tauren instead! The monetization model for games have become very morally questionable and I would hate to see my childhood memory be corrupted.

Will we be getting the good old barrens chatt back also with vanilla release?

1 Like

Gues your rolling horde?

1 Like

Rolling both. Becouse of the barrens chatt. Only chatt to remember on alliance was people trolling those who asked for help in IF/SW

The only thing that will want me to get back to play wow

1 Like

Enyone know be subscription for cllasic wow?

Yes you need standart game time. Nothing else.

And here goes all my interest to go back to classic. Blizzard caved in to youtubers and their fanboys who never even played game back in 2005-2006. So we seriously will play with bad itemization for months just because people who never played orginal wow cried enough. Its great to play paladin without actual drops at all. Same thing for many other classes. Itemization was fixed for reason in those patches, relics were added for reason. To give bunch of classes that were in bad shape at launch some playing field.

Just let them suffer like we did back in the day. It’s just fair considering how hand-holding the current WoW is

They would have to rename the whole project then.
It’s classic, and forever will be :slight_smile: