Classic Content Plan

Thank you Blizz, very much looking forward to playing :slight_smile:

I hope so, those long battles were epic

Is it going to be free or are you going to get it with your current WoW subscription or is it just a different game with a subscription like current WoW

1 Like

Great that classic is on the way! However, its not truly classic imho. Patch and dungeon-releases should be exactly like it was, for it to truly be like the experience was back at release… It is the sole reason why I want to play it, to re-experience wow “AS IT WAS”. It should not be called classic when it in fact is not…

1 Like

I was wondering that too, I am a student working part time, with no parental support, I really can’t afford to be forking out for two different games and subscriptions.

It’s the same sub.

2 Likes

Alpha+Beta and release Vanilla - good memories - but that’s it, not doing it twice. HF & GL.

Let’s hope they keep the corrupted blood bug in it.
That sh*t was lit af.

2 Likes

Part timer.

What about talents and class abilities, adjusting, nerfs and boost, will they be affected or will they follow the content patches too or will they start at 1.12?

TBC won’t be out for now at least. If classic wow becomes a big success, I wouldn’t rule out that TBC will come too, but probably on different servers, with an option to transfer your classic chars to TBC if you wish. But I don’t see TBC servers coming before 2 years at the earliest, if at all.

I wish with every particle in my body that your post doesnt become true.
Crossrealm Bg’s… really???

That’s fantastic news

FRIM… just FRIM

1 Like

just going to say GG to blizzard, clearly they did not check their spelling when it came to this as their is an error, where it says “Dire Maul is in a different category. Some of the loot that’s attainable frim Dire Maul” they put Frim instead of From :smiley:

Rofl i instantly noticed that :smiley:

What I’ve been waiting for… I miss the original-hard-to-kill-on-quests that made WOW for me one of the most rewarding games ever. The game where having a good party did actually make a difference in early stages of the game!

Thank you Blizzard!

1 Like

Will there be expansion coming out here to?

You will require basic WoW subscription (13 euros per month) that allows you to play both World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic. I believe Classic will cost something to purchase too, but haven’t seen info about that yet.

Edit: Really loving these news! The itemization is bit of a questionmark, but other than that really awesome! Can’t wait to play a feral powershifter!

They have said that the only thing you will need to play Classic is an active subscription, there won’t be an additional one-time cost.