Classic is dying due to faction imbalance

Funny how I talked about this topic even before Classic got released. But, nobody except a handful few were interested in it.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/faction-balance-on-pvp-realms-locking-a-faction/71701

Now you can live with the consequences.

1 Like

you forgot to mention that, this doom you speak of is in around 10-20 years from now. Everything decays although the game has a much slower decay than your brain which had the same expiration date as a raw sardines…

Unfortunately many people don’t seem to hold the processing power to understand that you ‘cannot’ judge a game based on success in its first few months.
Even my dog i don’t have knew that ‘scrub wow’ was going to be a big hit when it first released, so what, that means sweet f all i’m afraid.

Give it 2-3 years of the same content with zero changes or updates and you’ll see.
There’s no success, just a poor reincarnation or something that should have stayed dead, and now has to have another slow death as everyone says their goodbyes yet again!

But blizzard tripled subs, if classic last one year that’s big money. That’s all that matters, you really think that classic is out because us, players?

Solution: block horde chars creation on pvp server, block alliance char creation on pve server.

Paid-transfers NOW and eventuality all Alliance will be on 1-2 servers! :heart_eyes:

faction ques are a great thing and it has worked on private servers before. it’s not fair that 80% of all the people in 50-60 zones are hord. there is no chanse for alliance to even fight back anymore. i saw 3groups yesturday get totaly gang raped by hord calling in so mutch reinforcement . putting in a faction que is a good thing. you think it whould be unfair to hord? well how is this fair to alliance? we can’t play right now

Problem is every single PVP server is horde dominated. Allowing character transfer will NOT fix the problem. Only way would be if they allowed free faction change, but only from horde to alliance( I assume shammies would be turned into pallys). Get the same lvl, same gear and same faction rep on your ally toon as your horde toon had. That might work, transfers will not work. There just isn’t any high pop ally servers to migrate too.

Ten Storms according to your own source:

71.2% horde - 28.8% alliance.
VEYR HAELTY IDNEED!1

He is right though.

Being a huge advocate of classic wow for many years, I am really shocked and distraught by how a terrible disaster it has been so far.

1. The first weeks, 20k+ queues, 7-8 hours a days looking at a que counter to get dced again.
  2. Massive world lag and server crashes with even less that 50 players fighting.
  3. All PvE content cleared by dungeon experience exploiters in 3 days after launch. They get away with it with no punishment.
  4. Abusing layering to farm mats and consumables.
  5. Abusing layering to kill bosses over and over.
  6. Insane faction imbalances on most servers.
  7. Insane population differences between servers.
  8. World pvp being a massive one-sided zergfest.
  9. Guards/flight masters doing absolutely no damage and everyone can just walk around while facetanking them.
  10. Flight point campers at almost every flight master.

Just a few that comes to my mind, and classic is just at the very beginning. So many horrendous things have happened in so little time that I can just foresee that many more will be waiting us in the future until the game will just die out.

1 Like

Me, me, me, me… oh yeah, and me! Stop playing games when you have obligations as a father.

Ok zoomer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.