Classic is unplayable

• Logged in in the morning to have comparably low queue times
  • Been in queue for 7 hours now
  • Still have 2-3 hours to go

GJ Blizzard that’s how you ruin even such a simple task

If you log into firemaw in the evening you can even expect 20hour+ queues

32 Likes

I was expecting long queues, but, I kinda wasn’t expecting THIS long queues. I just got in now after a 6h40min queue. I hope it will be better soon.

6 Likes

922 minutes in to get in now estimated time, thanks for ruining day 2 aswell jugheads at Blizzard.

11 Likes

This sh*t is out of control. Was in que for 7 hours yesterday, and today for 4,5 hours and still at number 8000.

We were expecting ques but this is just unacceptable. Enough is enough Blizzard.

8 Likes

Its actually kinda amazing! I think Blizzard totally underestimated how popular Classic would be, not that I blame them. I never would of thought it would have quite so much support.

Although I suppose I should really. Recently discovered a game I used to love of a similar age was now available to download. Downloaded it and despite the awful graphic and general clunkiness it was still just as much fun as I remembered and I play it all the time now!

5 Likes

There is NO WAY they underestimated this down to 2 servers.

5 Likes

Blizzard 1 week prior to launch: “There will be queues if people don’t spread out to different servers”.
People: Meh
On release with tons of queues: “OMG BLIZZARD! U SUCK! INCOMPETENT! gibberish cursing

8 Likes

there are queues on every server in case you haven’t noticed and nobody wants to play seriously on pve or rp servers

1 Like

There is an instant and quite practical solution: double realm population and layers. But in that case layers won’t be removed. Big or small price ???

PS: Sorry, idk how I mentioned your coment.

2 Likes

Classic is playable, I’m playing it now. Have 1 day 1 hour /played and I’m enjoying life

4 Likes

Ah yes, its the players fault when even low pop servers have 2+ hour queue times and servers made TODAY have 1+ hour queue times.

Meanwhile the high pop servers sit at a comfy 7-10 hour queue

2 Likes

I’m on a PvE server and have a 27 minute queue currently, so not terrible.

Well, yes, when you make a char on a server that you know is popular, instead of spreading out. Queues will happen, it’s inevitable. How long queue there is, was down to people this time, they knew there would be queues on the popular realms yet they opted to stick with it.

Day 2, same story: I got back from work, run WoW and enter the server where the most of my friends play. Position in queue: 18619, Estimated time: 790 minutes. GG.

If this won’t change next week I’m gonna cancel my subscription.

I simply can’t play the game I am paying for. Not cool.

5 Likes

All of the PvP realms have queues. Give it a rest with this ‘spread out’ nonsense. There is no where to spread…

4 Likes

The only issue I see with this is that when things start to slow down, we might have half of the servers being dead.

All EU classic realms are above “medium” population and full. No option to even change to “less populated realms”. LITERALLY is unplayable now :frowning:

1 Like

It’s the 2nd day of release, of course there will be queues. A lot of people opted to stay on their chosen server, hence the long queues.

I logged in 8am and still online. Took maybe 15 minutes to get in.
And I play on a ‘Full’ labeled server (Firemaw).

So what do you define morning?

Well, congrats. Some people actually go to work in the morning. And when they got back they must wait 8h or more, when they need to go sleep by then.

3 Likes

What about those of us who paid a sub in advance and rolled our character when the 2 pvp servers were immediately announced & low AF so we could get our names.

Why wasn’t there a cap on servers if the network they have can’t manage the reservations, let alone more reservations for a week before launch, let alone launch day, let alone the people who still gotta make their characters.

Give me a break with this ‘when you know it’s popular’. None of them were popular when they launched.

3 Likes