Classic needs dual spec

It’s just stupid and punishing hybrids, not everyone can farm gold 24/7 to switch between specs for different activities and not everyone is willing to buy gold. (And yes, I know that Classic WoW is and always was a p2w game)

Meanwhile mages are farming excess amounts of gold, raid and pvp with 1 spec. It’s just retarded.

tl;dr give dual spec now

8 Likes

I don’t know but you seem to do something wrong… i play a paladin too and i am don’t even know what to do with my money anymore.

How about you explain which spec you need to farm gold and why?

How does someone win classic wow and what does it have to do with gold?^^

Sounds like you may just be best off sticking with the one spec and having done with. It’s what I intend to do anyway so I never have to respec.

1 Like

Only if you are a poor casual like yourself. Anyone serious about raiding, pvping or gold farming will respec for all of those activites.

2 Likes

just dont respec problem solved? :sweat_smile: I am still at 1 gold to respec :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Dual spec will come… In WOLTK Classic, be patient.

Having to respec is a good gold sink.

Stop asking for a game to change because YOU (selfish one) can’t/don’t want to adapt to the game YOU chose to play.

What’s next ? “Please Valve give me an aim assist option because i don’t want (or can’t) to spend hours to train my aim in Counter Strike ?”

6 Likes

It really doesn’t. Dual spec will lead to a lot more ninjalooting in dungeons from dps that want to get tank/healing gear and vice versa, you will find a lot more “fake” tanks and healers that think they can do it with a decent spec but still wrong itemization.

I think a lot of ppl are underestimating the volume of trollish behavior we’d have.

3 Likes

I Hope they will add duel spec. Having one for pve and one for pvp would be awesome.

But they won’t add it.

1 Like

There are a few ways around this:

1. Use your PVP spec in PVE content. The raid content is very easy and there are plenty of guilds which won’t mind you having a PVP spec, having a few points here and there in something not useful in pve encounters.

2. Stay in your PVE spec, and adapt to using it in PVP. You may not be able to do what you ideally want to do, but if you learn about what your new spec’s strengths and uses are, you can still be very viable.

9 Likes

Troll topic #404

3 Likes

Looks like a you problem.

1 Like

Dunno about a Dual Spec feature, but the respec cost is retardedly high
1-3G feels adequate.

2 Likes

I have had ENOUGH of these posts. The answer is NO. We do not need duel spec, barbershop, transmog, LFG, LFR, characters from Horde and Alliance on the same server on one account and so on. You and every other person that downloaded the game knew what it was from the start. If you don’t like it DO NOT PLAY IT.
And the excuse that it’s punishing to hybrids well guess what… IT’S MEANT TO BE! If you can swap out at will you can fill whatever role you want at any time and that is punishing to non-hybrids.
tldr: No. Go play retail.

9 Likes

This makes no sense. Pugs are already doing MS > OS where you have to decide your MS beforehand (and it already doesn’t have to be the actual spec you’re using), and guilds wouldn’t give you loot they determine not to be your MS. This is a non-issue.

1 Like

what classic actually need is patches on bad game designs and mechanics.

for example that mages can basically farm ZG for rep and items because AOE-abilitys can effect unlimited amount of enemys.
do it like “warhammer online age of reckoning” where aoe abilitys could only affect a maximum of 9 enemys. boom solo farming dungeons just because your toolkit is broken would be gone.

but dual spec we dont really need

2 Likes

No, Classic does not need dual spec, you just need to go back to Refail to get LFR, pokemon, KF pandas, foxes, sharding, homogenization and triple specs.

You are in the wrong game.

Refail----------------->

6 Likes

why would they reboot every single expansion?

$$, what else ?

Some players like me won’t pay for retail anymore. Without Classic they wouldn’t get my money.
By rebooting WoW they are gonna get it for few years.

1 Like

they would make more money just investing in classic. classic players are mostly people that no longer enjoy retail. tbc->bfa are all far more similar than any expansion is to classic.

Nope - go play retail.
Sorry to be blunt, but thats what retail is for, convenient gameplay.
Classic is here for the nostalgics and retro seekers, not people saying what you did

4 Likes