Classic server Wipes

I guess you played Horde.

I think it will be at least 6 months if they do. The best chance for fresh realms in my opinion will be when they release TBC.

Would be stupid if they wait until that, TBC is atleast a year away.
And once TBC comes everyone will play that anyway.

Naxx in 1-3 months. Fresh 1-2 months after that

People love experiencing Vanilla World of Warcraft over and over again. After Naxx is on farm, community starts seeking a reroll. There’s your reason, it’s as simple as that. I’m one of those people. I’ll enjoy Classic until some time after Naxx, then I’ll start looking for a fresh experience. Why? Because I like it. Nothing complex about it.

3 Likes

That p2 was kind of population management issue. If a realm would have 2-3k stable population and not 5-6k there would not be the density needed to create all of those absurdities.

Vanilla after the initial stage is logging to do you activity and logout. When it’s fresh you are leveling, doing professions, getting gold for mount, looking for guild, in game friends, doing dungeons for exp, gear or if you ding 60 you have to do a lot of things to prepare to a chosen end-game path. After that it starts to get stale.

There is a reason why every retail major patch of an expansion is a mini release with new zones, gear reset and more. Some private servers make Fresh even fresh-ier by shortening the progression timeline so that so new fresh comes quicker. It’s a very old content and it has it weaknesses so people start optimizing the usage of the best parts.

2 Likes

What, like with a cloth or something?

Because progression is more noteworthy. Its fun building up a character with professions, getting stronger and gaining new abilities, gaining reputations and knowing you have a lot of content ahead of you. And when it’s fresh, everyone starts from the same square so there are more random interactions both with friend and foe.

3 Likes

Obviously don’t quite grasp the meaning of the word ‘Personally’!

I personally wanna keep 1 char after naxx o a nax progressed server and pvp while moving to shadowlands and tbc . I wouldnt bother replaying mc for a year. Noty

“So since classic is about to soon hit its end” Dude are you joking me? Blizzard have confirmed they will keep the classic servers up how does the classic then end? you are just stupid

No one will force you to play fresh just because they release fresh servers :slight_smile:

No you just didnt think before insulting me.

Classic is about to end in the form of Content. We now got AQ and after that only Naxx is left. People will Clear naxx and after they got maybe one or two toons equipt they get bored. After Naxx there is nothing more.

Thats why i sayed a good idea would be fresh servers like Private Servers did it. I’m the stupid one yeah…but at least i can read before calling somebody stupid.

1 Like

Oh yea, i admit it when i lost one. I am sorry for calling you that way as clearly you arent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.