Confused.. what happened?

Enjoy your new Wow free life :smiley:

5 Likes

that looks tasty but like most big burger impractical to eat. Big burgers should be wider, not taller.

6 Likes

Even if the day comes you actually stop subbing (i am yet to be convinced you ever stoped) im fairly sure you will constantly browse the forums for a long time before you actually leave. Why am i confident in this? Well here you are

isnt this a common thing for people wich post alot on the forums? I did the same thing when i quit last time. And a while before i started to play again i started to browse the forums again all while being frustrated because i could not post

3 Likes

But 3ish months of not playing the game and constantly posting and roaming the forums? Has stated his intentions of never playing again, never subbing again and never posting again once the sub ran out.

The forum posting is his addiction atm and wouldnt suprise me if he kept the sub up for posting here alone.

1 Like

people are toxic around here, but truth is youā€™re among the most negative people commenting around here. Your type of comments usually attract criticism, especially having in mind you donā€™t actually play the game at all.

Feels kinda weird to be a game forum regular that constantly trash talks the game and never plays it. You can imagine it doesnā€™t rub people the right way.

4 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t deny that tbh, my criticism is normally aimed towards the subject though, not my fault people dis agree with my viewpoint so much.

They make a point of ā€˜tryingā€™ to make me look badā€¦ bohdi is no different I gave them a hard time weeks ago and ever since they been out to get me ā€¦

Itā€™s just faceplam at this point.

I struck a few nerves I think in my time hereā€¦ I do not regret anything , As I said b4 I do not say things without good reason. But at least I admit my partā€¦ and rarely respond in the same petty manors they use.

Edit: good luck to you all anyway for the future, that includes the usual suspects.

There was personal reasons I was still using the forums even though I quit a year ago.

Not only because I care about this game and want it to get better like it used to be.

I did try bring up those reasons on this forum in the pastā€¦ but they actually suspended me for itā€¦ as it is a tender subject.

Then post again :woman_facepalming:

You do that all the time about a game you havent even played for 6 months.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not hard with certain people on these forums.

I donā€™t think its going to go back to what some players want or remember the game to be in the past.

3 Likes

I meant to youā€¦ just to clear that up.

1 Like

I realise that nowā€¦ and know my being here is just wasted breath now.

You just cant face the facts that you are just negative and troll people now you are acting all hard done by . You accuse others of being toxic but anyone can read your post history but w/e good luck in future.
I do not honestly believe you that your sub has ended but i will apologise if it has but own up to your mis doings ive been no angel myself.

1 Like

Though I donā€™t fully understand why you spent a lot of time on the forum while your sub ran out youā€™re no less entitled to an opinion on the game, even if it does cause a reaction from others.

Given that Shadowlands numbers have plummeted since the start its about time Blizzard started listening to opinions and not going the PR route with the Community Council, it literally takes a few minutes to see any new threads on the forums where valid opinions/criticism can be seen.

Iā€™m very aware Iā€™m negative daestraā€¦

There should be no issues with that the fact u do have issues with it is your own problem.

You guys should all kiss eachother to make up after all the bickering

4 Likes

Btw i do not hate you , i just pity you .Life is to short to hate anyone over a game and forum posts.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a severe case of Forum Cooties so I would advise against the kissing part.

Well seems Iā€™m quitting I may as we say and prob get suspended again for it lolā€¦

Iā€™m living on a knives edgeā€¦ suicide is a daily thoughtā€¦ the forums helped a bit takey mind off it from time to time.

But tbh I dunno if itā€™s helping me anymore.

Edit: before my mum was terminally Ill with cancer I made a deal with myself that I would never do anything stupid to myself as long as she survived.

I cared for her day and night but she eventually passed away a year agoā€¦

Now I have nothing to live for anymore. I survived the past year making use of this forum.

But I canā€™t keep living like that itā€™s just stupid.

I got back into shape landed a job etc got myself back on track but every time those same thoughts return there is no escaping itā€¦ I just try to live with it now.

Itā€™s why I am negative most the time I can only say sry for that muchā€¦ and partly why Iā€™m leaving as I donā€™t want to be that person here.

omnikron cooties?