Confused.. what happened?

If you really are suffering from that ,this is the worse place to come . You need proper help and be away from here .
The forum is 99% negativity it is wtih out doubt the worse place for a person with anxitity and suicide thoughts to come.
If its a cry for help or company there are a lot of communtiys you can join out there and sites to read and people to talk to .

4 Likes

Iā€™m no expert but you might wish to find some proffesional help to deal with such thoughts even if its just for medication to help you trough a period until you feel somewhat better . And forums full with trolls might do more harm than good if you give out such information.

But yeah the forums can be addicting and keep you busy for sure

Ah that really sucks but youā€™re probably right with it not helping you.

Donā€™t hold onto the forums for a game which doesnā€™t look like its going to improve, find something more positive to put your energy into and seek some help for this if it is getting that bad.

1 Like

Help for suicidal thoughts - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Suicide? Help! (suicidehelp.co.uk)

Suicide (supportline.org.uk)

Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen

Those are the placeā€™s you need to go and call samaritans on the end of a phone 24/7 365 days a year if you are from UK and get help now as saying you have daily thoughts is no matter to speak off on a game forum.

2 Likes

I edited my last post with a lil more insight.

I know we do not get along but there are many help groups and sites out there and if you feel really bad you can always check yourself into hospital or a care center.
You do not need to suffer alone i have been there and tried and thankfully did not do it a close one caught me . After years of abuse as a child and later in mid 20s i had enough and saw it as only way out .But now with help its easier those thoughts will always be there at the back eating at you but its how you deal with it and move on .
But only you can make the first move and reach out and take the help they can not make you take it.

Honestly, I see classic chars that hide profiles akin to npcs.

In fairness, npcs say useful stuff occasionally, unlike classic troll chars with hidden profiles.

4 Likes

Could use more bacon, cheese, and less veggies.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for your loss, I donā€™t want to spew my guts out here but i lost my mom too (albeit years ago now) and it sucks.

If your mind isnā€™t in a great place then i donā€™t think these forums are a healthy place to be. People donā€™t show their best side here. Regardless, your post brought it back home that thereā€™s people on the other side of these messages, look after yourself and if you do need help then please get it.

3 Likes

I appreciate the words and advice here, I just wanted people to know before I leave Iā€™m already in the process of seeking help.

I donā€™t want to wry anyone here so plz do not threat Iā€™m not a silly person and would not resort to self harm so easily.

It is mostly just ā€˜mentalā€™ for me if that makes sense.

I will leave it at that anyway.

2 Likes

Good on you as that is the biggest hurdle and very brave of you to do stay strong and commit.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fan post tbh. I donā€™t care about people being honest. But Iā€™ve seen other examples of posters like punyelf beeing honest and friendly. Thatā€™s the difference and thatā€™s why some have green text and others have not. Including myself xD. A user which is respected by the community does not need support from others and defenders which explain why he is unfriendly all the time :wink:

Iā€™ve seen no useful thread from you anywhere on the forum. You just spread your negative feelings and put people down with your, I must admit skillful choice of words, so you never get a ban. Thatā€™s the kind of posters that are a really dangerous out there :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds like you are just as toxic then pot>kettle your going on ignore not worth talking to .

I guess you need to research the definition of toxic

Reading your posts to Deja and me and others explains enough thanks last reply as i wount see the others :slight_smile:

Donā€™t mind donā€™t want to talk to you either #lastword

that looks like cthulu escaped the shadow realm and entered mcdonalds

Can i have your gold?

The poster in question states they havenā€™t played for the entirety of the 6 month subscription they bought at 9.1.5 but is here almost every single day posting negative comments about the game they profess not to play.

I mean, yes, a couple of months of browsing and posting whilst you find something else to take over the hole that WoW has left but all 6 months? Surely if they are doing something much more fun they should be on the forums associated with that chatting about how good their current thing is and how theyā€™re glad they arenā€™t doing the old thing anymore.