Congrats Blizz you kinda messed up

I can’t believe you will Disable Dungeon finder for WOTLK, so you want people to do HR’s for Bis trinkets again did u not learn from what has just happened with MGT HC? JESUS CHRIST, cant wait for a new WoW private server with no GDKP

21 Likes

You hardly have a point cause RDF appeared only late wotlk and upon release has been known as heaven for ninja looters, GDKP’s and hard reserves are all modern community side effects of mix-max gaming and it also in peoples hands to fix it by starting fair play PUG on their own.

6 Likes

What are you even talking about this has nothing to do with my post, Please Read again, i said IT IS FREAKING STUPID TO DISABLE DUNGEON FINDER THAT ENABLES REAL MONEY TRADERS TO ABUSE LFM/LFG AND LOCK GROUPS LIKE MGT HC AM SAYING GIVE US BACK DUNGEON FINDER NO CHANGES JESUS CHRIST CLASSIC ANDY F U

DUNGEON FINDER NOT RAID FINDER now gnomes can read

6 Likes

Random Dungeon Finder … now Undeads can read too.

4 Likes

Make your own group, problem solved.

4 Likes

Please try on mega servers u wont get whispers every 1 sells it or locks. it even if you LFM ppl will give up

3 Likes

Your fault for picking a :poop: server.

“Laughs in mirage raceway”

The main problem besides the entitled loot reserving players, that only cherry pick their party members, is the chat spam on high pop servers and the dead silence in chat on low pop servers. Players either have to focus on the chat all the time to not miss anything, unable to actually play the game or socialize, or there is nothing to find in chat, because of the number of players missing.

Btw. if everyone followed your advice to make a group, the problem would only increase on high pop servers and even less players would be able to form a group in reasonable time. On low pop servers, if really noone is searching, it might help though.

Being ignorant isnt a sin. However, we could just use the old wotlk feature called RDF to fix the issue. Coincidentally this would also happen to be a faithful recreation of the upcoming expansion, which was the main goal of the classic series.

5 Likes

But no RFD will finally get rid of WotLK sin of making the game seasonal where you only play the patch content and all rest is irrelevant like in retail.

1 Like

While this design change of making most content skippable is truly debatable, it has nothing to do with the RDF. Not having RDF wont change anything about that. Most badge farming activity back in the day wasnt even doing dungeons with RDF, but instead premade groups running Pit of Saron normal all day.

1 Like

Not having RDF means that you cant farm endlessly badges thought HC dungeons.

I do agree that the RDF should have heroic lockouts until 3.3.
However, in 3.3 the 3 new dungeons all dropped the 2nd best badges in normal mode and had no id either way. So having the RDF in 3.3 or not wouldnt have impacted the design change, because players could farm these badges endlessly anyway.

that’s why i would welcome with open arms if they also changed badge drops from HC dungeons dropping only BoE and raids BoV

You arent asking about removing RDF anymore, you want the whole wotlk gearing and catchup system changed. While I agree that there are good reasons for your decision (not RDF, but changing the gearing/catchup system), I dont think this should be done with a faithful recreation of old expansions in mind. It would be a total different game with new possibilities but also new arising problems, like twinks having a hard time to get groups to start gearing up, especially for the case of RDF not being introduced.

1 Like

make your own group? Seems like the problem is solved.

I’m against LFD. It goes against the spirit of classic WoW. While LFD was widely welcomed when it was introduced at the end of WOTLK, it the end was an extra interface keeping people from going out into the world.

If you accept LFD, then people will start arguing for LFR in the future.

No thanks.

Then go play season of mastery, LFD Was part of Wotlk and certainly its spirit. You don’t get to remove it for other people because you personally don’t like it.

5 Likes

It was only introduced at the end, so one can certainly argue that no it was not.

lol. Go play retail if you want LFD. Touche.

LFD was Wotlk, if you don’t want to play Wotlk, don’t play it. Don’t try to change the original game for other people.

Oh well, The Lich King wasn’t introduced till the end, so you can argue The Lich King wasn’t really part of Wrath of the Lich King…

Honestly, these weird mental gymnastics never fail to suprise.

6 Likes

Guess what, it was patch 3.3.5, and what patch are we starting on? You guessed it, 3.3.5!

4 Likes