Congratulations on castrating the horde

That has nothing to do with the point I was making. Sylvnas even in life was self centered. I gave you big examples oh showing NOT caring even for her forsaken. She pwrsonally killed some of them that were loyal to her. Saying that Sylvanas was caring is a false statement seeing her wow career.[quote=“Sorcerer-defias-brotherhood, post:149, topic:105325”]
Talanji’s absence in the story doesn’t equate to the character ultimately turning out lacking to you? Why wouldn’t you want her to share her input on the developments. Are we going to pretend that doesn’t come off as indifference?
[/quote]

I want. I was just saying that your claim that she forgot about Alliance agression. When the last time we actually interact with her she sais that she wants for Alliance to get a tste of Zandalari revenge but she also said that they musn’t be blinded with it. Which is good approach - revenge is better served cold.

Beijg cut from the content doesn’t mean she became indifferent. It just means devs didn’t have any good idea on how to invovle Zandalari in Horde internal almatters when Zandalari aren’t part of the Horde anyway.[quote=“Sorcerer-defias-brotherhood, post:149, topic:105325”]
Same with Illidan addressing Tyrande and Malfurion in a tiny letter at the end of Legion.
[/quote]

Which was at the very end of Expansion, BfA is not over yet.

Because Talanji made it clear to Sylvanas. They’re joining as allies and EQUALS. They’re not IN Horde. They remain as separate faction that may or may not assist Horde depending on how their interests are connecting.

They’re actual Allied race in all the meaning of this word and not just subfaction /vassal of H/A.

He didn’t fo it for obvious reasons - it wasn’t actually achieveable.

Ooh yes, we leader no 3. That treats Horde as fodder to achieve personal aims :roll_eyes: It was amazing to be threathened on each step for daring to even thjnk critically of his stupid ideas.

Such insecurity shows who the real p***y was.

1 Like

She was completely cut from the rest of bfa and no datamining has proved otherwise so far. Sadly. So it seems so far. Horde leadership is done.

What? You gave me an example from a poorly written short-story from the end of WotlK/early Cata.
What else? On the flipside, how many examples can we find of her expressing her deepest maternal care for her people through time?

There’s nothing else here I feel like is worth addressing other than the last part.
The Zandalari are part of the Horde now. Saying she demands to be considered equals doesn’t negate that.

Yes :blush: and while they are threatening us with extinction we are still recovering hyenas poop for some Azerite power :confused:

Oh I wish Lor’themar would have become the new Warchief.

He is not a wuss like Baine, nor is he a total warmongerer like Sylvanas or Garrosh.

He is civilised enough, and sensible enough to not declare straight up war, but not submissive enough to just give the Alliance everything they want.

Fitting warchief considering all past events.

1 Like

3 out of 6 ain’t bad, you might want to try again on those other ones though

pretty sure that was kinda the varian comic … but it was not an evil brother but rather varian split into two

also Savotar with this writing team anyone can turn evil after get that fancy seat no matter if we place the nicest sweetest horde boi or girl on it … bang instantly evil! i guess the underhold would get a make over under the reign of lol evil Lor’themar as long as no one on the council even thinks of sitting on the chair we will be fine

1 Like

I’m really confused, because your tag says night elf but you’re clearly a void elf in the armory :thinking:

1 Like

I like the idea of the Horde Council but your reply to this topic…yes pelase. Not because is Lor’themar, but because that’s what we really need, a Warchief who is not like Baine and not like Sylvanas and Garrosh.

But in reality I’m a blood elf spy :stuck_out_tongue: mhuahahah…

1 Like

Bunch of crybabies and ugly faction :joy:

Did you forget? That Garrosh and Sylvanas were only interesting leaders Horde faction ever had? I mean now you got boring ones as alliance have.

Uh ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You mean like Shandris went from “Justice for Teldrassil!” to “let’s forgive and forget” in 1 patch where nothing related happened?

not sure in what reality you though the horde would face consequences for their actions you see it goes like this … we do something horrible … then blame it on the warchief they then become lol evil then we claimed we are sorry and then we walk away blame free … only to do it again next expansion :smiley:

obviously Shandris has already read the script

The OP is complaining about the Horde leadership being too lame and too “good” etc…

It is actually worse than that. So who is in charge of the Horde right now? Well no one actually. After Saurfang fell I did not see any of the Horde leaders stand up and go “ok boys and girls this is whats going to happen…”, not even Thrall. If you argue " well Thrall helped to carry Saurfang’s body…", well so did Anduin. Everyone was looking to Saurfang to be the next warchief and when he died everyone just took a step back and went “pick someone else please…”.

The only person that anyone in Ogrimar listens too is the undead banner girl that came out with Sylvanas before the fight. After Sylvanas “left” she banged her banner on the ground and the Ogrimar gates opened up. So I guess Banner Bae is the new warchief.

2 Likes

After an event like that, it would be normal for them to wait until after the ceremony, and then discuss leadership. Likely Thrall and Baine took the first words of that.

Banner Bae was merely Sylvanas’ witness, that gave her temporary power.
Ordinarily, she’s likely just a nobody, else she wouldn’t have sympathies for the rest of the Horde and let them in.

Still so green.
Of course you will see Garrosh in Shadowlands.

1 Like

Like I said “Nobody” is in charge of the Horde.