Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

While we’re at it and since you think that sort of thing is fine… Let’s only have drops from raid bosses every other week; one week you get nothing. Cool idea huh?
For PvP you won’t get any honor or valour or whatever it is you earn in there every other week. Also a cool idea!
Same for M+. No rewards every other week.

How does that sound?

1 Like

Yeah, players like myself. Stop being pedantic please, thanks.

Except you have no idea if they have nothing to do. Because as you stated yourself only 1 post ago, you were only talking for yourself. Which one is it?

Stop trolling. I’m going to bed.

What they said applied to me as well for what its worth.

And that’s fine, but I have a feeling there’s way more people only doing open world stuff than 2 so saying there’s “nothing to do for us” is just a blatant lie.

I haven’t seen someone go back and forth between “It’s just me” and “Oh it’s players like me” as much as you in these past 3 posts. You really need to decide what you mean and actually write that.

aww i really liked that change

also looking on reddit, wowhead & this thread, whos the people actually liking this being daily? forums have most of them, but even then most people dislike this change over liking it still

oh well

2 Likes

I dont think blanket statements like that are meant to be taken completely literally.
All it really means is that its something that affects many people.

Its just how people talk.
See, i did it just there by blanketing how people talk.

Yeh most people dont want this. I hope we get enough momentum to change it back!

3 Likes

There’s a massive difference between saying “There’s nothing to do” and “There’s nothing I want to do”.

There’s an abundance of content right now to do.

3 Likes

#MakeWQGreat again!

Walks up on a soap box for dramatic effect

1 Like

People saying there is no world content to do without daily world quests, how? This is is the expansion I’ve spent the most time exploring and engaging with the world during the launch week. You have a ton of side questlines to complete; a ton of flags to find on peaks of mountains; open world events happening in all the zones; gathering professions with more systems than to simply click and gather; rares to farm which reward scaling gear with your average ilvl; treasures to collect; pets to collect; weekly events (trials) with nice rewards; reputations you can grind in the old way of mass killing mobs; dragon riding races…

3 Likes

Its also important to take into account how much it affects players.

For players like me, having world quests twice a week took all the joy i had for the expansion away. Had i not bought a years sub, they would have lost it.
I genuinely considered just uninstalling the game until i heard otherwise.

Newsflash: MOST people don’t post on the forums. That’s mostly the more fanatic people and those often are the ‘big 3’ players; this change is not for them. It doesn’t affect them in any meaningful way.

Blizzard probably saw through their data that it needed a change.
It’s a good change.

Yup. I have been off since launch and I have been playing for at least 10 hours a day (yeh i know, i know) and feel like I have barely scratched the surface. There is so much to do and explore. I looked forward to seeing if something had came up everyday and if not going about my business where I am like " ok, what you gonna do now?"
Now its gonna be “ok lets do these quick to get that feeling i like after”

There is so much to do at this point where I havent even seriously geared an alt.

2 Likes

An alt… Not even a week after the expansion launched?
Are you kidding me? What are you expecting?!

I got 3 days 6 hours played at 70 and I could easily get that to 10 days without doing everything in the world right now.

1 Like

I mean this in a nice and supportive way…but why?
There is so much to do. It genuinley makes me sad you feel this is the best you can get. Im not trolling i just dont get it. They have made an amazing expansion. Why is this the bit that you like so so much?

oh snap im 3 days 12 hours :smiley:

1 Like

well I have done two toons to 70 and two to 67. Its very fast to level