Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

So, you just took my potential new daily PvE routine away because of some crybabying from other players? And here I thought I could do some “repeatable bounty”-like stuff similar to Destiny 2. But no… Guess I have to play other games instead if WoW DF doesn’t keep me interested on a daily basis.

4 Likes

Yeah all they care about it mythic raiders like the evoker above sad really they listen to the likes of them.

Bruh, what.

4 Likes

Sorry, buddy, but you are the 1% on this issue. The outcry was massive on Twitter, Twitch, wowhead, in-game general and trade chat, and even here on the forums you were in the minority.

People did not like this change.

ps: I hope blizzard adds a form of content to the game that engages you. I do want WoW to be fun for you too.

6 Likes

Agreed.
If I could still get a refund I actually would.

This is spitting in the face of ‘non big 3’ players. And this is not a one time thing… this sort of bullcrap happens over and over and over.

I’m so sick and tired of it.

4 Likes

Why? You bought the game with WQs being bi-weekly as an advertised feature… maybe you should’ve had more self control and not bought it when it had a feature that you dislike so much?

Some of your own medicine.

10 Likes

Dude you are literally describing rare farming what?

Arrogance of you is outstanding , real toxic if it wasnt for us casual paying our subs , you lot wouldnt have your raids to play in.

3 Likes

That has nothing to do with it.
This is purely a completely egocentric ‘want’ from people like you just because you CRAVE BEING FIRST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST. It’s pathetic.

With you on that.
They can keep the expansion cost but i want my 1 year sub refunded.
I no longer need it as they ruined wow for me.

My man, I’m a casual myself. I’ve never stepped foot in a mythic raid. You have no idea what you are talking about.

5 Likes

If Blizzard would have been in their right mind, they would have implemented the change FIRST and then valued the feedback give AFTER people actually played the change.

Because that’s what normal devs do. Not “judging the book by its cover”.

Blizzard is being run by an elitist, so we can’t expect more from them.
Ion NEEDS to go. Lies every single time… ‘we’re going to keep those kinds of players in mind, next time’ always next time and it never happens. I"M SICK OF IT.

Casual my rear end. if you were casual you would see this is a kick in the teeth to them unless you are here to troll which i think you are reading you replies.

1 Like

Nope, I like collecting things in WoW, which includes renown. If I could do WQs daily I would be able to get the rewards faster, but it would take away time from things I also want to do, like farming old raids and doing some M+ with my friends.

Sorry that I have different interests in the game than you. This was a well-liked change that was already incredibly well received when Ion announced it during Shadowlands. The promise of Dragonflight was less daily chores and no more borrowed power.

My brother in christ, we’ve had daily WQs for 6 years now.

5 Likes

I just put in a refund request for my sub.
Doubt i will get it but im done with wow.

That’s not the point.

The point is people should not complain about something before trying it out. Blizzard could have at least put it on the next PTR build before scrapping the plans immediately.

1 Like

Last time he tried it we ended up with WoD and nothing outside of dungeons and raids to do and that back fired big time lost over 4 million players in 4 months.

Can still do that easy lots of us do, you are just whining for the hell of it.

1 Like

We HAVE tried daily WQs for 6 years, the consensus is that many, many people did not like this. So many in fact, that Ion opted to change it with Dragonflight.

If anything we should give biweekly WQs at least one season to prove this is better, just as you said; and not throw it out before the vast majority of content is even accessible.

Blocked, do not assume on my behalf what I have time for and what I do not have time for. If I spend 30 minutes a day doing WQs, that means I have 30 minutes less to spend on other stuff. If I only play for 2 hours a day, that means I spend 25% of my time doing WQs. And I will do those WQs, not doing them is not an option for me, I want the renown rewards a lot.

2 Likes

No many did not like AP farms and burrowed power please stop the lying nobody asked for wq’s or dailies to be removed at all.

Then stop assuming for others … think before you post and use logic.

2 Likes