Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

I play every day and I don’t see this huge lack of content… And world quests of all things? I would much rather see more bi-weekly or weekly world quests than doing them every day to keep up with everyone in regard to profession recipes from renown.

We’re also getting Season 1 soon which will give everyone much more to do. It’s a very short-sighted decision and I was personally hearing only positive things about no daily necessities.

4 Likes

They 100% are for me.
No daily world quests and the expansion is a 2/10

1 Like

Why? There are plenty of other things to do with your time in this expansion.

If this is the only reason you play this game maybe you should consider that this is not the game for you.

But like i said why cant we all be happy and get more world quests on the bi weekly resets and then everyone can do them on their pace and no one misses out by having a day of wow.

2 Likes

I dont do raids, dungeons or pvp.
Im not interested in playing the AH either.

I enjoy world quests. Ive been playing this game doing them as my end game for years now. Theyre why i play

3 Likes

So would you feel forced to do them all in one day if we get more world quests with bi weekly resets?

1 Like

post edited

1 Like

Has been the game for me for years.
Daily quests have been around for nearly 20 years.

Dragonflight did not have these. Now they do just like every other expansion. So all is set right

2 Likes

No, you’re wrong. All of this twaddle about ‘nature of the beast’ is demeaning and disrespectful. Players do not need a treadmill in order to engage and play the game.
And besides, there already is a treadmill; the rep tokens that can be farmed and turned in for small gains.

Well Dragonflight does many things diffrent. But like i said there a solutions that could benefit us all. Except when you say “I NEED TO DO THEM ALL IF I SEE THEM” then i would say DONT DO IT. Like you say to us that we dont need to do them every day.

1 Like

Thank you for this, this was much needed !

2 Likes

Big L, I enjoyed not having daily chores. Weekly or semi-weekly was a good cadence.

9 Likes

You dont have to do them.

And you dont have to do them all in one day. Just spread them out over the few days.
Hell Blizzard could even up the number of WQs per reset to give everyone more to do and still dont force us to log in every day.

5 Likes

To be honest if that’s what you view as world content then they needed to be added daily, maybe people do need to be sign-posted what to do in game…

Blizzard when looking at this, and gauging feedback and welcome changes. Legacy content, let us solo content please that is four years old, we have waited long enough to access this content and collect the mogs.

To some of us, that is a large part of the game…

Just you know, if you are at all listening cough

2 Likes

Your way of seeing it doesnt work, the WQ’s are so limited at this moment that the point you are trying to make makes no sense.

Now it’s fair, you dont want to do it, you dont do it.

2 Likes

No that is not fair that only benefits you. Fair would be to increase the number of WQs per reset so i dont miss out if i cant play on a day or two and you can spread them out over more days.

1 Like

You literally dont miss out on anything, and well this is an MMO, you cant just get what you want every single time

1 Like

All the argument you say can also be applied to you.

You realise your logic can just be turned right back onto you, yeah?