Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

No it cant, I want daily content that I can do, which is not a thing, especially since m+ is quite a bit of time away, I have absolutely nothing to do right now, this will give me something to do daily.

Its one week away after the reset that changes that. And after that we have M+, Raids and Invasions.

Just take that one week as a chill week.

The point is that as of right now there are literally no wqs to do, because they are the way they are, there is no way for me to do anything more.

It being daily gives me at least the option to do them or not, depending on if I feel like doing them, it’s really not that big of a deal, it’s a choice sure, to do them or not, but it’s not a big deal.

Ok swap that you can only raid once a month and do M+ once every 2weeks. Game not for you then?

Renown still only rewards a few QoL and cosmetic and proffession stuff.
There is still 0 power gain to them.
It’s fine, besides there aren’t really that many WQ to begin with.

2 Likes

post edited

Then you’re ignoring a ton of content.

And it removes our option to elect to leave world quests for another day; because by then they’ll be gone. Your reductive playstyle should not hold precedence over players who want to be able to choose to enjoy the rest of the game and the parts you ignore.

Keep up with who? The distance between the majority of the player base will barely or not even increase because WQ are daily, like people have said, there are other options now and with no borrowed power, there won’t be massive gaps in power, which there was in previous expansions

3 Likes

Boooooo! Hate that, bad change!!
Out of all the things the community asks for, this is the one you fold on?? Crazy

1 Like

Well, these first 2 weeks there sure is power with the items they have. But beyond that you’re right.

Like i previously said i dont miss out on raids or m+ if i dont play 1day of a week because i can do that on another day of the week.

With a daily reset of world quests i cant.

Lets get 20 World Quests per reset. Then you can do 5 a day or you can do 5,5,10 or 15,5 or even all 20 on one day. That way it would be like Raids where i can choose on what day of the week i want to do them.

Anti-consumer design is always something to get defensive about. FOMO and grinding treadmills are not player friendly design, and Dragonflight was taking a great step away from those things. Are you seriously so desensitized to the grind that you actually want to leap right back into it?

1 Like

Power is not the sole reason people play, and never has been.

1 Like

You don’t miss out on loot that was weekly now monthly? Odd way to look at it.

Oh look at me - I live with my parents and have the entire day to myself so I can afford to spend limitless amount of time on a video game.
Imagine wanting to remain competitive and not feel pressured by the game to have to log on every single day to not feel like falling behind when there are other outside factors that eat up your time. Or maybe wanting to play more than one character in manner that isn’t “bare minimum”.
Or returning to the previously mentioned “competitiveness” wanting even that… Because somehow I see most of the people that seem to love this change also appear to play barely anything of what it offers…
But in all honesty without the snarky comments… Why? Why was this change needed? Do you really want to hurt the players that want to play this game for more than “just world quests”?

2 Likes

Way to be dramatic

Did I hit a spot?

I mean sure if you cant to compare raids to world quests like that. But it looks like you arent even ready to make compromisses you only want whats good for you.

What would you lose if you get 20 World Quests at once instead of 5 daily?

You didnt no, there is a very easy solution, I know it’s a crazy one, just dont do the world quest. If you like them 2 times a week, do them 2 times a week, nothing forces you to do it daily.

There’s not 20 quests

And if you like daily world quests do them over a few days, nothing forces you to do them all at ones.

I know that are not 20 now but that would be a better change i think. Im here trying to get a solution that would fit everyone. And 20 was also a wild guess. Insert whatever number you want.