Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

post edited.

1 Like

<—

LOL. No it’s a great change.
You don’t NEED to do the quests every day if you don’t want. the rewards are cosmetic for the vast majority and they aren’t going anywhere; you have the whole expansion to get them. There is no NEED to grind them. But it’s nice that they CAN be grinded daily for those who want that; and that includes me.

It’s about having something to do for world content players every day they log in.
That was my biggest gripe with DF so far; the world content was very limited and I have already run out… Not even a week after launch.

So yeah… Good change. Very good change.
If they can now get a good patch release rate going, we’re golden.

5 Likes

You literally are forcing people to spread something as simple as world quest over multiple days for literally… no reason at all, people should be able to do the content they want to do.

This is a good start, but the rewards need to be more than cosmetic. Please consider adding challenging solo content back tot he game like Mage Tower and Torghast with power progression.

Wrathion/Sabellian cloak & neck (True friend)

Dragonscale Legs (renown 18)

Tuskarr Bracers (renown 14)

After that it’s rare farm to maybe replace those slots before m+/raid release. But there’s nothing to really be competetive about right now.

1 Like

Bad move, The feeling of FOMO that dailys/WC give ppl is what contributes to the ‘burnout’ that players complain about.
The bi weekly reset was a nice cadence of busy for a few days then potter about for a few.

2 Likes

Alright then give us new World Quests every day. Fine if you are happy with that good. But for the love of god dont let them expire after 24 hours. Give us the same amount of time like this week.

Would you be fine with that?

you are cavingin for fast.

admit it - you made mistake catering to raiders and realised people have literaly nothing to do in endgame once they cannot obtain any power upgrades .

If raiding is the only reason you play this game maybe you should consider that this is not the game for you.

If M+ is the only reason you play this game maybe you should consider that this is not the game for you.

If PvP is the only reason you play this game maybe you should consider that this is not the game for you.

People like different things.

3 Likes

So, its ok to prune back world content but no raiding says more about your style than mine, do you see us asking for raids to be limited?

1 Like

Absolutely, dont see the issue with that really

1 Like

Alright only took us 92 Messages to get to a solution that would fit EVERYONE.

Im just not sure why Blizzard didnt thing of that.

This is FANTASTIC news.

Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t get what the difference is tbh. A quest dissappears after a day or it disappears after 3 and half days, but if you do it there’s a new quest the next day… You’re ‘missing out’ on exactly the same (but I still don’t get why you feel you NEED to do them daily, because you really don’t).

Yeah. If anything that suits everyone better.
(Random numbers incoming. Not official at all)

If we get 10 world quests every day, i have stuff to do every day. Should i miss a day, i have 20 world quests to do. So even more fun to have the next day.

The only way this would be lame is if it meant like 2 quests a day.

1 Like

I agree, of course, it’s not, but what outside of player power would make people feel forced to do dailies and catch up?

As it stands, I could be wrong, but there’s nothing there that requires that players must do their dailies or they will be behind like in past expansions

If the world quests last longer but still spawn in every day, then those who like doing them every 3 days in one sitting can still do that without logging on daily.

And those that like doing them daily get new ones each day.

Both people do the same amount of content over all just at different times

2 Likes

The feeling of FOMO is self-inflicted. There is nothing to ‘miss out on’ if you do some WQs once in a while.

It was a bad cadence for those players for whom world content is their main content. We had almost nothing to do already; not even a week after launch. You can still do WQs twice a week and nothing will change for you. Literally.

1 Like

Can’t we have just a poll to see what really people want ?

I wouldnt miss out if they just save them up for 3 days because i can do them all at ones after 3 days.