Core Void Elf Customization Thread

I would like Blizzard to add this:

• repair hairstyles without tentacles
  • new hairstyles with long hair, braids and buns.
  • new beards including a full beard
  • new jewels with an option to change the color of metal and gems
  • ranger and void tattoos
  • blind eye option
  • eyebrow size option
  • scars
  • damaged ears
  • nzoth eyes
  • more colors for tentacles
  • more eye colors
  • more skin colors
  • more hair colors

I think it should be possible as additions for void elves.

5 Likes

These should be added 100%!

These would also be totally rad additions as well, I just don’t want to overwhelm Blizzard with requests I want to emphasize on the features that will make the most significant impact! :smiley: But these are really great things to add as well and shouldn’t be too hard to implement especially the eye colours and tentacle colours! But I leave that up to Blizzard depending on how much they want to work on us :joy:

I’m not sure but I do know that high testosterone levels can definitely lead to baldness lol, which is why a lot of men lose their hair, but hey this is a fantasy gaaaame we don’t need to worry about that stuff, blocks float in thin air in Minecraft! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

More customisations, yes please!

4 Likes

Would absolutely love some full beards, but that is for blood elves too. Same with the 3 day old beards. Those would be very cool to have - sadly about every race except for orcs lacks them.

2 Likes

Yeah it seems to be an issue the lack of beard style variety, perhaps it was not thought that long beards would be so popular amongst gamers! I know a group that is dying for long beards for trolls for example.

And yes both Velfs and Belfs should have access to some of these features like more beards, tattoos more fitting to Belfs, scars, eye colors etc!

2 Likes

I would also like some more short male hairstyles.
Im happy with the one im using but i would be happy with more choices.

(I dont like long hair. Not saying dont add it, just that i would get zero usage out of it)

3 Likes

More void elf customizations for the void elves would definitely be welcome. Hair styles, void corruptions, appropriate jewelry, all would be nice additions.

I fear there’s little hope for any of that though. The high elf whiners were eager and willing to sacrifice void elves, and Blizzard has decided to appease them. Just mirroring blood elves seems to be what’s going to keep happening, if anything. No point giving us void elves when they think we’re happy to settle for blood “high” elves.

I don’t blame the players for what happened, the ones who came up with the Void elf concept was Blizzard. A lot of players had been requesting Alliance High elves for over a decade. On MMO champ there’s a giga High elf thread with 2500+ pages with the OP listing different rigs and hairstyles and other features that he envisaged for his High elf - to be.

So when Blizzard gave us Void Elves it took people by a huge shock I suppose. I was not among these people but I can imagine the confusion :slight_smile:

And funny enough I don’t think VOID Elves alone caused this uproar. It was the way in which they were released. 0 black or white hair, not a single blonde shade. The jewellery were very underwhelming and they only had 1 eye color. All their skin tones were blue and purple. I don’t agree with all the limitations and resctrictions they imposed upon them from the get-go in the first place. If they had been introduced with more customization and variety available to them, they would’ve been perceived better.

And at the end of the day I guess they really took people by surprise because people were asking for High elves.

Personally I like the Void elf concept and story behind Void elves but like I said I didn’t agree at all with how limited and restricted in customization they actually came out. Which is what I am STILL working on to get added by Blizzard

2 Likes

I just want these and some purpleish eyes :pensive:
Seems too much for years now…

1 Like

I know it’s probably asked too much, but some new faces would also be nice! (It may not look like they have only a few anymore because of the added skin colors, but the normal skin tones and the void skin tones are just a repetition of each other, VEs only have half the amount of face options.)

Two of my VEs ended up as twins for their background story because I’d actually run out of different faces I like… well, sure, it was actually a nice twist to my stories, but the problem hasn’t vanished and stops me from making new alts.

I’d also be happy to settle with new hair styles, though! :smiley:

3 Likes

Perhaps, with a small adjustment to the nose area, they could add new faces from male Drakthyr, but they will need to make some new ones for the females. Either way I am just hoping for a pass with new customization now and no more copy pastes from Blood elves!!

1 Like

A “faceless” option would be cool
Not the N’raqi faceless ones, but Elves without facial features

Legend of the Five Rings had/have the Lying Darkness, the Nothing - the Nothing was existential void that pre-dated the existence of the world - that wants the undoing of the world.
Through absorption the Darkness drew the victim in a piece at a time, slowly stealing away everything that made him an individual. The Darkness lured in the victim, either by giving them special abilities or by breaking down their barriers, emotionally and mentally. They began to lose their memories, features, until it was left only a physical shell as smooth as a pebble. By the time this occured, the Darkness had completely stolen their identity, taking it as its own.

Featurless face like a manquin or smooth like eggshell with orbs of darkness as eyes… would be scary as hell

1 Like

To be fair Blizzard did say no no no throughout the years since 2004

The void elves themselves being added instead of high elves was a clear sign they didn’t want high elves playable on the alliance.

It was only until shadowlands, during wow’s lowest point when subscribers started dropping did the high elf fans finally got what they hoped for, 15 years too late.

And now that we have them, I personally don’t want anything else. I’m free to Roleplay the high elf of my dreams and and now it’s turn for the void elves to receive customizations.

I hate seeing the recent rise of hate towards high elves on the forums just because one person ONE asked for blood elf hairstyles. We don’t deserve this

If anything the hate towards them increased my respect and love towards high elves.

It doesn’t have to be “us VS them”

I play void, high, and blood elf characters. And I love all three of them.

And lastly, I would like you to open your mind and see our perspective, why do alliance constantly want High elves? It’s because every expansion from classic to BFA. They even appeared during shadowlands pre-patch.

If a race keeps appearing on the alliance over and over and over again every expansion,

Classic: Hinterlands, Theramore, Stormwind, and Azshara, and other places

TBC: plaguelands, And Allerian Stronghold in Outland

WOTLK: Silver covenant, Dalaran, hosted the alliance on Tournament grounds, crystal song Forrest,

CATA: appeared in Ghostlands helping the blood elves get rid of the Amani

MOP: appeared in Isle of thunder helping the alliance during the campaign. Also purged blood elves from Dalaran

Legion: joined the Hunter lodge, and helped liberate Suramar, to which Elisande insulted them separately from Blood elves

BFA: helped the 7th legion. Appeared in Boralus. Appeared in Arathi battleships

If you play the game on alliance side, you know exactly what I mean. So don’t blame us. I am sick and tired of having to explain myself every time.

4 Likes

I have a lovely Blood elf Holy Priest I named Mellodia, I downed 5 bosses on mythic Nyalotha with her back in BFA when I rolled Horde :smiley:

I also have a lovely Belf Paladin that I’ve had since TBC that I love. Most of the times they are collecting dust though because I’ve mostly just played Alliance :frowning: I wanted to roll Horde for DF but things took a totally different turn, peer pressure can be a very real thing hahah but I ended up leaving my last guild. Just joined a new guild on Ravencrest :smiley:

1 Like

I apologize Visna for writing a long paragraph about High elves. I just cannot stand the recent hate, and have to defend them.

This is time for Void elves to shine, and I hope they receive the Voidy customizations they deserve. Hopefully nothing with balding in it,

1 Like

The only thing I’d like to add here is that void elf options can be there for high elves as well. If they make nice and hopefully “normal” looking hairstyles that look good both with and without the tentacles, all sides could be happy. Void elves get something new, high elves too and blood elves don’t have to share their options.

3 Likes

Hey, don’t apologise! I know, I have seen some shocking stuff being said and I’ve been the receiver of bad commentary as well so I know how it’s like! We just have to accept that there will be adversaries with opposing agendas and that’s fair. We just need to stay civil and accept that it is what it is :hugs:

I’m really really dying for new hairstyles and Void-themed hair effects on Void elves! And tattoos as well! And I hope Belfs get nice tattoos and scars etc, Brigante (passed away) really really wanted tattoos and feather decor for his Blood elf.

And Gnolls. Gnolls for Horde and Furbolg for Alliance when? :smiley:

4 Likes

Damn I did not know that… I was wondering what happened that they weren’t around anymore… May they rest in peace :heart:

2 Likes

He passed in February 2022. He was a bit of a rival but he will be sorely missed.

3 Likes

I remember. He was a big fan of Celtic stuff, and In fact “Brigante” itself is a Celtic tribe/ people from ancient Britain.

I hope Blood elves get some nice tattoos. I would totally support that

3 Likes