Corpse camping now more rewarding

They didn’t nerf. They buffed. Now you have to kill person 9 times instead of 4. They buffed honor gains… Now if you will want the honor farmer to leave you alone you will have to die 9 times, not 4

you have serious reading isues.

1 Like

Prove me I’m wrong. With source from blue post + explanation :slight_smile:

bruh… just stop read my initial comment and sh*t it

Blizz have concluded there are still too many Alliance in the world.

4 Likes

You need to learn some math :smiley: It used to decrease by 25%. Now it will decrese by only 10%

you need to learn to read

1 Like

Either you’re very stupid or ill in your head. I will choose to stop replying to you. Good luck with your stupidity.

Guessing foreveryoung is either a troll, or very young and not fully learned how %'s work lol

How it was:
1st kill 100% honor
2nd kill 75% honor
3rd 50%
etc.
Will be:
1st 100%
2nd 90%
3rd 80%
You’re the troll, hiding under your retail char because reputation in classic is too fragile huh?

1 Like

I chose option #3: there is a genuine misunderstanding. The things Foreveryoung said are true, but they don’t contradict Mando. Mando is implying that they made the 25% to 10% DR honor buff because it would help actual players get more honor than bots, and that if they nerfed it again, it would benefit bots.

I don’t agree that doing this is a correct approach to combat bots though. Furthermore, the impact on real players who are trying to play the game out in the open world (on a server with way more players than it ever had in vanilla) should take priority here. You stop bots by banning bots, not by throwing people in the open world to the wolves.

#nochanges only for alliance?

Blizzard saves again its beloved crybabies.

4 Likes

Please, please, please do not go live with this change. World griefing, corpsecamping and ganking is already at an unbearable level.

4 Likes

Let me explain it to you.

Ranking is a race with your own faction.
If they buff ganking then people need to go out and kill other players to remain competive. If they nerf it, people have to play more BGs instead.
Bots can do BGs but cant kill players in world pvp.
So if they buff ganking they actually nerf bots, if they nerf ganking they actually buff bots.
Is it clear now?

Let it go, Blizzards aim is 99% horde populated servers, they moving to this goal, don’t stay on their way

Hopefully the reduced DRs will encourage more people to World PvP :slight_smile: WPVP is the best. If you don’t like WPVP you can always play on a PVE server

1 Like

That’s what account sharing is for.

But you are a rogue. Why do you complain when you can cloak ?

not true if they buf ganking INSIDE BGs.
Bots dont kill anyone in batlegrounds

And keep wpvp the way it is

1 Like

Killing a bot in wpvp rewards for 9 kills.
profit