"corrupted" replacing "titanforging"

Okay but even if that’s true, what about Cata, MoP and WoD?

Yea, the new corruption system wont be better than titanforging, it will be the same, just different.

Why is it so hard, to come up with a system that is not RNG and will allow players to corrupt / titanforge items they chose by themself ?

For example let us collect some form of energy from elite monsters and players and when we are full of it, we would be able to titanforge / corrupt some item we want to.

What do emojis have to do with being mature huh

3 Likes

Well if ur replying in emojis instead of arguments it kinda does

Honestly, I think using ‘ur’ and ‘u’ instead of ‘your’ and ‘you’ speaks much more about someone’s maturity level than using emojis (to a degree of course; spamming them looks really bad).

But on to business: let’s just nip this horrible corruption idea in the bud, so that it hopefully doesn’t even make it to live servers!

1 Like

And this somehow debunks any of my quotes or numerical examples I have given above along with theorycrafting about “corrupted”?

Or just you being a smartass like some others who dont have anything to offer on the topic?

Seems like something they’re just trying out for this patch and because of the whole “Old Gods corrupt everything” schtick.

But yeah, not a fan either.

1 Like

Not at all, just saying how I feel about such use of those ‘words’ (I wouldn’t even call them that honestly).

No, I’m just generally very smart. Sorry not sorry.
Ps: no need for aggression mate.

2 Likes

They keep coming up with new grind systems instead of making the game more interesting in its core gameplay.

At this rate we will approach Chinese grind systems, where the grind is so massive that it has a separate terminology - it is called cultivation.

1 Like

Ok, you’ve convinced me to skip 4th season. :+1:t5:

Some mythic raider only knowledge probs :exploding_head:

Ye mate, I noticed it too on Reddit. How are they so tone-deaf @Blizzard. More rng, on top of rng, on top of corrupted rng and neck level. The higher the neck level or something the more corrupting you can take.

Blizzard please listen: THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES BFA. Just look at Classic, it’s full of players and the last thing people complain about is having BIS lists and non rng upgrades.

1 Like

Why a break, what will that solve exactly? Why not voice our opinion here. Ye they may be negative on a regular. Newsflash – classic is doing better at keeping players. That right there is telling. I was hoping they’d remove it as well, but of course it’s the retail developers who are COMPLETELY out of touch with what players want.

Did they say this system only affects items that come from 8.3 activities like raid and the world events, or is TFing as whole going away and this garbage is replacing it, even when you do world quests in Tiragarde or run AD+4?

It will solve him being clearly frustrated by playing something he does not enjoy. From my personal view I don’t share the idea and don’t see ‘solving’ is needed.

And is classic truthfully keeping players? If I look at my own guild, almost everyone already returned to retail.

2 Likes

I think he enjoys it, but he could enjoy it more – like me. Well I dunno don’t play classic but from viewing reddit the cities are PACKED. Our cities are ghosttowns. Eitherway I’ve yet to see 1 complaint about the gear being fixed there.

I read a bit about the system and I kinda like it.
Kinda. It appears there’s a way to remove corruption, which is nice, but can we get an option to currupt an item? Maybe transfer corruption from one item to another?
Also the debuffs could do with being a bit less annoying. Daze on the first tier of corruption? That’s evil.

Alright so the newflash is based on a couple of Reddit threads. That’s informative! I believe it now.

I think there are various reasons to think about why capital hubs in retail have less people idling. Can you think of some on your own, or do you want me to spoil it?

Anyways, both you and OP don’t seem to be convinced and I don’t really have the breath to make you think otherwise. It’s fine for me. I will happily enjoy the game with the new addition. I can only hope you guys will find more things to enjoy as well.

I don’t like classic as well, but it’s FAIRLY OBVIOUS that it’s doing MUCH better than BFA lol.

Oh? You have access to data we don’t? Do tell.
If it’s only opinion, then meh; worthless.

1 Like

Oh but you are forgetting that there are tiers to the bonuses! Not only do you need to pray you get the right bonus, but that you get the right bonus at tier 3!