CS Lounge V ☕

@Pachimari: these cookies are insanely good. There goes my diet.

Thank you!

G’morning all, happy weekend! Enjoy your Saturday. :slight_smile: :coffee:

(Ananda) #205

G’morning Neny. Happy non-weekend to you!

Thanks Ananda! :smiley:

G’morning all! It’s a a new day, but it’s still weekend! This is magical, so have a magical day! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning everybody and Happy Monday !!

(Ananda) #209

Seemed appropriate :slight_smile:

G’morning all, have a great day! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Hey there o/

G’morning all, have another fantastic day! :slight_smile: :coffee:

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday…

(Shammoz) #214

You resurrected the Rebecca Black meme?, I am just glad you had the sense not to post the youtube or gif. :smiley:

No idea what you are on about. :stuck_out_tongue: Have a great day all! :slight_smile: :coffee:

G’day all, hope you have a great Sunday! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning !!!

Good morning everybody !!

Good morning !!! Snowy and frosty outside, hot tea and good mood inside. Have a great day !!

(Ananda) #220

Cold & frosty outside but the sun’s out so it’s disappearing quite fast. Me inside feeling lousy, dosing myself on cold & flu powders :cry:

(Shammoz) #221

Tomorrow late afternoon/evening we are supposed to get more snow than yesterday so buckle up. Thankfully after today I am off for the rest of the week.

Hope you are feel better soon. You should see if your chemist sells Menthol Crystals, you get a small pot for about £1, just run a hot bath with a pinch of those in it and lay in the bath. Helps clear the congestion.

(Ananda) #222

That sounds good … tomorrow though. I don’t think my head would be safe driving as it’s away with the fairies somewhere :slight_smile: