CS Lounge V ☕

Good morning everyone! Any Rugby fans out there?

Mornin’ … not as much as I was back in the days of Barry John, Gareth Edwards, JPR Williams etc. I kinda concentrate on football & cricket now. That said, I may watch tomorrow as I’d like to see if the England team has anything to offer against the unstoppable Irish.

And today there’s the Under 20’s too, and right here in Cork :wink: Football is still #1 for me by a long long shot though.

Good morning everybody. I do enjoy a good rugby game but we have no irish tv in our home. So, i will just follow the news.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

They’re actually showing the 6 nations match live on terrestrial TV here tomorrow which is almost unheard of. I rarely get to see any sport as cricket & most football are behind a paywall :frowning:
If you’re going to either, wrap up warm

I’m going to tonight’s match, but not the one in Dublin tomorrow.

If it’s a national squad they should just show it on free TV, every time in my opinion - should be public interest!

1 Like

I agree, but the government sold off all the most popular stuff. There’s been no live international cricket on free TV for about 20 years. As for football I think we get some FA Cup & Internationals free but no Premier League :frowning:

G’morning all! Stay warm and have a great day! :slight_smile: :coffee:

G’morning all! It’s slightly freezing over here :cold_face:, stay warm all! :coffee: and have a great day. :slight_smile:

Good day all. Hope you are fine. I am having an issue with my WoW account. I know maybe that i shouldnt post here the issue, but i dont know how to create a new post forum.
I just bought the WOW BFA expansion again and now i cant use my older boosted character. Last year i bought for the first time BFA and i grew up with a paladin to 112.(after that i refunded the game). Now this boosted character is locked. Can i unlock that 112 level character?
Sorry again for posting here…

PS: drinking my coffee and searching all the forums for a response/resolution

At this page there’s a big blue “+ New Topic” that you could use to create a thread for your issue: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/customer-support

G’morning all, it’s still weekend! :smiley: Have a great Sunday!

@Demowar:
Happy to see that’s been sorted now. :slight_smile:

Mornin’ There’s a bit of a thaw outside so I may be able to leave the house if I can stop coughing for long enough :slight_smile: Getting a bit short of milk and I really don’t like black coffee

Stay warm Ananda! :slight_smile: :coffee::milk_glass:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

Good Morning! (had to add the ‘good’ because ‘morning!’ is only 8 letters.)

Happy Monday to all you party animals out there.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

“Back in business, now to execute some coffee service strategy…”

1 Like

Any coffee strategy is a good strategy :wink:

Morning everyone!

1 Like

Good morning everybody !!