Current servers in classic era

yes.
They are not even trying to bring all roleplayers together on era.

But well, maybe they change their minds on the era realms, too.

throws her arms up in the air helplessly

A few of us are left on era too, especially on Celebras, and some of us saved themselves from the TBCC/Wrath server murder back to era

herrschaftszeitenhimmeldonnerwetternocheinmal :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

takes a breath

i think its a nail in the coffin for ERA pvp

The distance between what you think and what I think is vast.

I love era pvp. I play. You don’t → Fill in here.

Easy.

i am sorry, what ?

yes- you play horde. you are basically carried by about 5 R14/naxx shamans and rogues that win every single game for you. and i think your main is shaman, so you essentially play EZ mode pvp with massive equip advantage, racials and ppl that carry you.

i have seen your alli mage, he is just as pathetic as the rest of us. you played one game, got r*ped with us and relogged to horde lol

not sure if you should promote ERA pvp. maybe promote horde pvp. but either way, this crap will be dead within weeks

I do not play a shaman no. This char I post with is my main.

I only pvp with my ally mage these days. You could have said hello. Do not hesitate next time.

I will do what I seem fit to do, so no need of your counsel, thanks.

For starters I will flag your post for language. I am tired of people insulting others for no reason. This must stop.

Obviously insulting is wrong but Tiky is somewhat right.

There is this Everstorm shaman on this forum too. All he does is push shock spell and then wait for WF proc. He has been doing it for 2 years, that’s all wow is for him. He also wants fresh 60s to join bg-s so he can 1 shot them.

For you too, wow is just hanging out with friends, 1shotting every boss by doing 5times more damage than was intended when boss was created. What about newcomer? What should newcomer do.

I have no idea why would you guys promote era severs. Only reason is that you could one-shot this ungeared people when they queue for BG-s. I literally can find no other reason.

feel free. At this point i think the classic forums will continue to stay mostly silent without my offensive input

another point thats maybe intersting for other people is this comment:

I found that hugely discouraging when i found out we have a number of moles like this Bananoid guy in the team. I need to build a team of people i can trust and work with to get better. The idea that i am just working for enemy faction tourists doesnt sit well with me. A big turnoff for era pvp imo.

I am also quite certain they sit on a cross faction Discord

Go play something else then. It is that simple.

As for myself, I spend a lot of time helping levelers and ungeared people. I am a classlead for a guild over here and it is part of what I do and love to do.

But of course, how would you know, right?

Wish you luck in your new endeavors!

Good bye.

(flagged again for yet another insult)

jeez you seem a prickly fellow :slight_smile: (ANOTHER INSULT)

thats great. we ungeared people appreciate getting steamrolled by your buddies. it is also irrelevant for the question of whether WSG might be fun for a returning player, which once was the topic of the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

No BG will be fun for an ungeared player. What you can do is join those active guilds full of naxx-geared people. Go raid with them every time, get T2+ and then you might have a chance to have some fun.

Hi :wave:

This topic is basic. I am just asking if they will remove servers and instead of having servers connected to each other just having a couple of servers up and running for classic era, that are not connected and rebuild communities on there own server.

stay on topic. Kind regards Bws

Connecting realms is better than removing or merging realms.

3 Likes

I agree and feel thats what the community would favor.

1 PvP & 1 PvE server and then let communities thrive.

The icing on top of the cake for the best version of WoW available.

1 Like

Its all depends on personality of player. If you are alfa you dont like steamrolling by overgeared player. If you are team player you do put work along team, becuase even your team can have overgeared buddies so eventually fight can be fair since even opposite team has returning players.
I dont see problem for returning player if he plans to gear up. Because wsg or any bgs is not only about gear, consumables or ez mode. Its also about dedication and team play. Something you can see more in classic ERA pugs comparing to retail pugs.

Well even some naxx geared classes get deleted by ele shamans dude. Because WSG is not only about deleting people, some of us know how to deal with that fact if we have chances. Like if I look at TBC or wotlk crap where rets and DKs will tear most of the classes apart especially newcomers I dont know what you trying to say. That resillience in next expansions made healers antic gods? :smiley:
For example I play classic ERA for dedications of players to win. Becuase that dedication there is 100x more higher than any other expansions or retail dedications. You find even on ERA some rotted apples with emo attitude lets loose, but overal is way better than retail or TBC/wotlk ever will be. Simple because minmaxing on ERA is way lower than out there.
I dont really get why you would promote retail or wotlk. Unless you didnt pvp in Wotlk or retail.

1 Like

Word.

Teamplay is key. Positioning is as important. CC’ing the hell outta opponents canon.

I have seen full geared peeps have zero impact on bgs, and lessers skilled players pull great moves.

It comes with your will to understand the dynamics of Battlegrounds. And yes, I would argue Duke Nukem style has a bigger impact on BGs like AB and AV, but overall we will end up playing 80% of WSG in Classic Era, and here, if you cannot pull a fear, a root, a harmstring or a sheep, your team has a liability in its ranks.

I would recommend classic pvp over tbc and wotlk any day.

But the idea that you can somehow compete vs a naxx shaman and R14 rogue team by superior gameplay as a new playr is copium nonsense.

Those 6k in 2s will kill you jo matter what. Takes them 3 buttons to press and 1 GCD

Classic pvp is best around T2. It goes downhill from AQ, damage scales too high

2 Likes

Could agree with you about T2 gear argument but you forgot that there was Grandmarshal/Fieldmarshal gear that all wargames probably had back in days. AQ gear still was with scaling around same level as FM/GM gear sets. You still get some fancy gear in AQ that is very useful vs ele shamans or wars.
Naxx gear is different story, agree its overkill, too much crit rate for nonresilience gear mechanics.
Although learning curve for pvp for newcomer is much longer than ability to gain decent gear. No matter what most people claim, to reach skillcap for some classes in classic is much longer learning than get naxx gear with all gear sets around.
So eventually all greens newcomers should spend more time to sharp skills in pve than in pvp till they get better gear, skill and grasp how to play their class, before they upset themself in unfair battle.

2 Likes