Daily Reminder to buff back Demon Hunters

Bump! Have faith my fellow Illidari.

1 Like

I’m gonna start counting how many times I get killed by a rogue in under 3 seconds until Blizzard buffs Havoc and nerfs Sub Rogue. This is ridiculous. We have no leech, no dodge/immunity and no freaking damage. What’s the point of playing a class that has… literally nothing left?

In both PVE and PVP, we’re outclassed by 90% of the classes. Vengeance is good at tanking, that one’s sure, but I’m sure people realize not everyone can tank, especially not some of us newer players who have bad experiences trying to tank.

1 Like

#MakeDemonHuntersGreatAgain #WeAreHalfDemonsMakeUs

4 Likes

#MakeDHGreatAgain

3 Likes

Completely agree. BUMP.

2 Likes
1 Like

Im happy they are noticing the issue but 5% might not do anything, its something though so im happy.
Let’s keep this topic going though :smiley:

2 Likes

Well we are getting a 5% damage buff, not fantastic but will take what I can get at this point. Let’s hope they buff that number by another 5% at least (wowhead class tubing) subject to change)

1 Like

5% dmg wont do shiet… still dead last on raids/mythic+

2 Likes

Problem is they didnt fix the core issue which is that other classes do way more… They didnt nerf shadow priests MM hunters rogues mages druids they left them as they are. So that 5% wont do anything to catch up to those overtuned classes. Dunno why they justified giving warlocks chaos bolt that much of a boost too. Warlock has never had a bad spec.

4 Likes

I don’t get it. Literally everyone replying is all seeing without even doing any math that this is probably going to make basically no difference and will not be enough.

Please, bring up a raid log, check your parses and ilvl next to other players on different classes and add 5% to your damage. Did this change anything for you? Does this do anything to accurately represent your skill level and dedication to gearing up?

I’ve done the math and this doesn’t change anything for me.

I fail to see how Blizzard have some insight that we do not. That they seem to know something we don’t and just know better.

Will 5% extra on all damage abilities add up to more because of other factors? If so maybe I’m wrong and this will be more of an increase than I thought but from what I can see this is just more poor balance with barely any real effort to accurately fix the problem, and instead we’ll have to wait months IF we’re lucky to ever see this come in.

The issue is not that I care about being halfway down the dmg meters or even bottom. The issue is the disparity between classes is too high. If my damage is so much lower than others, then people see you as useless. It NEEDS to be closer or we’re just dead weight bringing other people down and slowing their progression.

DH should have never been nerfed like this just before SL. This was a terrible decision. All other classes are feeling great and were brought up, why would you nerf so many core things from our class taking all the fun out of it without repplacing it with anything and then during the begining of the expansion slowly over months give us tiny balance fixes like 5% boring dmg increase so as not to annoy the rest of the player base cause they nerfed us already? Does it look like any other class would care right now if DH were how they’ve been forever now they’ve been given so much power?

God damn it Blizzard please do something better and quickly SL feels completely broken to me. I hate playing tank but am forced to do so constantly… Even in Torghast…

3 Likes

Aye, 5% aint much, but there is no chance they wont notice this thread at some point with all of us out here spamming lol.

#MakeDHGreatAgain

1 Like

The illidari will rise again!

2 Likes

Yeah I hope now they don’t nerf Vengeance to the ground because of this…

1 Like

Only thing they should nerf is maybe the kyrian ability. Doubt vengeance has more than that going for it.

1 Like

Lol, Blizzard removed my post about HDH needing buffs because “someone reported it” and “they are just following community perception.”

Boys, they hate us. This 5% is just a penny thrown in our faces to tell us “we know you exist, here’s a raise, tr**h.”

1 Like

1 of my posts got reported as well few days ago, i just said that i dont give a crap about pvp when pve is like this and it was labeled as offensive :smiley: People are really salty it seems. Sad.

2 Likes

It seems really impossible to get into m+ groups as havoc dh unless your are playing with your friends. My applications are always declined even for +6 groups. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

#StopTheRaid
BUFF DHS

3 Likes

Oh they will. No king reigns forever.