<Dark Brotherhood> [HORDE] [PVE] Mirage Raceway, Very Casual, Social Guild

Greetings Limjo + Madameluna!

Thanks for your interest, of course there is still room within the Dark Brotherhood! We are full of like-minded folks! You both sound like you’d fit right in. Please feel free to join us on our discord channel and say hello!

https://discord.gg/t2HrmXS

Alternatively you can fill out the recruitment form and will be in touch once we are up and running in game.

https://forms.gle/4hXgrrscK6pSSjre8

Thank you! ^^

I really like the casual and mature feel to this guild. I’ve been playing since Beta but enjoy a relaxed play style with a focus on enjoyment. I’ve got bored of current WoW having maxed out each class and want the nostalgia of WoW back! I’m UK based and have three children so play time is reasonable but family always come before epeen! I am a typer rather than a Discord person mainly so hoping that will be OK.

I like to have a laugh during the game and hate some of the irritatingly rude behaviour and comments of a minority of players so very interested in your information.

If you’re interested in having me I’d like to join. Every day I’m changing my mind but currently have Hobgobblyn the orc rogue, Poxx the undead priest and Beguile the troll mage.

1 Like

Hey Bezurk!

I would have a great honour in welcoming Hobgobblyn, Poxx and/or Beguile to the Dark Brotherhood. Whichever you decide to play, we’ll welcome you with open arms.

Make sure to stop by on the discord to say hello and introduce yourself to everyone.

Cheers!

1 Like

I don’t tend to use Discord due to PC in front room so i can chat with family. Will send a /w when game starts (queues permitting !!!) or alternatively if someone from guild is on and wants to drop me a /w that works.

Very much looking forward to supporting what appears to be an ideal Guild.

1 Like

No problem!

When the guild is set up (should be fairly quick), i’ll be sure to post my character name for those of you to /w me and will send you out an invite!

Looking forward to it, 99hrs to go!

Cheers!

1 Like

Dark Brotherhood - my favourite questline :slight_smile: and could easily be a great guild fit as I will be a casual player and rolling a lock (no name yet) and a rogue. i have been playing since just before BC came out and only really played up to Mists when I got disillusioned, but Vanilla is back :smiley: so am very excited !! will likely delay trying to log in for a couple of days after launch, but will /w for an inv as soon as I am on :slight_smile: and hopefully you will have a space for me :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds great Orranis, you’ll be very welcome.

But first, one question…

“What is the colour of night?” :wink:

This feels like road to 200 ^^

Hi, i gotta talk to my buds, but we are a group of 5, would it be ok?

Hello!

Wouldn’t be an issue I imagine, happy for you to stop by and say hello :smiley:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi there - Me and my 3 siblings are very interested in joining the Dark Brotherhood. You seem like a cool, chill bunch of people. Me (and perhaps 1 or 2 more of my siblings), are interested in casual raiding. But very much also the social aspect, dungeons and are all keen to help. We all played since Classic, and we are two people 27, of age - and two people above the age of 30 ^^.
Are their room for us in the guild? :slight_smile:

Also, this account only goes back to Pandaria (I shared account with my sister for the first 3 expansions). But if you want, I can link you to my siblings’ account, so that you can check and make sure we are above the age of 18 :slight_smile:

And all of us speak and write English fluently (Danish people)

1 Like

Hello Rerudo!

Would be a pleasure to welcome you and your siblings to the Brotherhood. If you are familiar with discord please pop on our server and say hello! Otherwise like a few others, you can wait for the call in this post when we are up and running for an invite!

Cheers and thanks for your interest in the guild, look forward to having you and all your experience with us.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi again - just quickly wanted to add. My ingame name (character name) is Razerback. I don’t post here often so I did not notice that I was posting as “Rerudo”. Just wanted to let you know. I also joined the Discord and filled out the surver - as Razerback.

Cheers, see you in game soon, hopefully!

1 Like

Fantastic, got you.

Thanks, and welcome aboard ^^

Hello, reading the descriptions and posts here make me think that this guild would be a good fit for me. Like many others I’m also getting quite long in the tooth and the 18+ rule among other things is appealing.

I’ve been playing wow on and off since vanilla but never really got to experience the end game content as I was A) A noob (do they still use this word?) and B) TBC was released a few months after I started playing. Therefore I am keen to give classic a go for both nostalgia sake and to experience the original raids as they were supposed to be experienced. However, I need to do that casually as I don’t have the patience or dedication required for Hardcore guys.

So if there’s room and you’ll have me I’d be excited to join. I have filled out one of the recruitment forms btw.

2 Likes

Fantastic!

Would be great to have you with us :smiley: We have now made a group on battlenet if it is easier for those who do not have access to discord:

https://blizzard.com/invite/W50DxEUapd

I hope to see a bunch of you pop in and say hello, if you haven’t already on the discord! ^^

Otherwise… Be seeing you on the 27th :wink:

Cheers!

Hi. I’d like to join as well as I’m looking for a casual Horde guild on this (Mirage Raceway) server.

I’m 30+, started playing WoW quite soon~ish after the release but never got into raiding (and probably never will). I played every now and then for couple of years but I haven’t really been playing after that.

I’ll probably start with troll priest. Tauren druid & troll mage are going to be my alts.

1 Like

Alimar, that’d be great! Hopefully see you in the discord, if not, see you in game very soon! :wink:

Will be in touch soon hopefully to start rolling out invites within the next 30-48 hours. (launch dependant :P)

I love how much this guild has grown over the past few days, we’re going to be one BIG happy family! :smiley:

1 Like

Hopefully the queues won’t be that long but I doubt it…
Seeing most (pve and pvp) realms are already “full” it may take us some time to get in. Fortunately Blizz is adding more servers it seems.

The /who Dark Brotherhood will be my first ingame command :sunglasses:

See ya all within some (hopefully) hours!!

1 Like