Dark Ranger as a new hero class / skin

I think Undead Elf as a race is enough even if they dont add a class, but the people wanting Nathanos like undeads that is stupid , Nathanos was Valkyr empowered, and thats not even him its his cousin that Sylvanas got him as a sacrificial gift lol

2 Likes

Exactly :+1: and I strongly recommend if you want to play an Undead character but would like to transmog him / her without the bones ruining it.

Off topic: I believe I found out the source of your name! There is a NPC in Eversong Woods named ‘‘Ranger Sareyn’’. And I just wanted to say I really like it :+1:

1 Like

Speaking of chinese undead models;

I’d take a cosmetic option for them too. Like the orc’s chiropractor.

4 Likes

Yes !! And more bone/rotting options its funny that all undeads died the same way same bones like I dont want my spine to show , maybe one leg is intact other is boney

3 Likes

I would love that, I also think that’s how they should handle mechagnomes (give us the choice to have one leg, one arm etc.)

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I don’t remember if that NPC is the source of my name, but it’s very possible. Because when I make a new character I often google “wow <race*> NPC” and try to find a list over a few of them to see what kind of names they have, then try to find something that fits the race by either using a name I find, altering it, or drawing inspiration from it :slight_smile:

*Race in this case would be Blood Elf, because Void Elves are Thalassian elves so the names would be the same as Belves.
Also this used to be a belf before I race changed it :slight_smile:

Your name reminds of an alteration of Liadrin.
I like all names that fit the race of the character, and I like yours :+1:

1 Like

I understand, I’m the same for some of my names :grin: (some others are just names I like and I don’t think look bad on the character so I use it).

Thank you! :smiley:
You are right with that there.
To come up with my name I thought of that mini-boss Blood Elf Warrior in Tempest Keep (Thaladred the Darkener).
Then, I wanted to turn it female and thought of Liadrin so I took the ‘‘rin’’ from it.
One of the best achievements for me was getting ‘‘the Darkener’’ title from Mythic Kil’jaeden so I could use on this character.

1 Like

Yes please, I need to play a Dark ranger! I just need that and Man’ari allied race, maybe in the Horde.
And tinkers, yeah they are also a nice choice for the next class! Idk if I would play gnome or goblin tho. Maybe goblin with the new models!

2 Likes

Man’ari Eredar allied race is another topic I would like to start, but I’m afraid of all the ‘‘NO.’’ :rofl:

1 Like

I can make my point without mentioning any other class.

Also a new class almost always must be able to tank or to heal, ideally both, because the endgame needs those. Also during leveling it wouldn’t hurt.

But meanwhile I thought of it and I can imagine a Dark Ranger tank if one specc would be a Dark Warden and has good tank abilities. But then people would whine there are no normal Wardens. Ands so on…

You also could Roleplay any MM hunter as Dark Ranger. Just transmogg the armor of the darkshore WF on and you are a DR.

1 Like

I don’t think blizzard will make another almost exclusive class to play for elves. This game has too much elf bias, Tolkien would turn around in a grave. Dark Ranger is not something i would be hyped for, when i think dark ranger i see old survival hunter (dunno why).

1 Like

See… now I liked that reply! :slightly_smiling_face:

You did say a lot of things I agree with, I have to admit, it’s good feedback, thank you.
Even if I didn’t agree, well, you still made points.

I do want to play a Blood Elf Hunter and have just the tmog…

I REALLY hope so!

I personally wish the next hero class was warden for ally, shadowhunter for horde, and they are mirror classes (same mechanics/spells but with different icons, animations, transmogs, races) both would be tank/dps/dps

and both mail wearers

alternatively I want a dragon aspect class where you play as a dragon aspect type thing.

Get out of here elf fan boy, stop it, just stop lol

Oh look, another person that did not read at all, just title.

1 Like

Plays and Elf, want to be a wannabe Sylvanas, prob going crazy over Allied Race High Elfs, I am not wrong.

High Elf allied race? Never supported that and mid-thread I asked to not make this become a High Elf thread.

And I admire your stalking skills for the Sylvanas part.

1 Like

Get yo anime faness off warcraft most of u have ruined it alreadyyyyy

How’s Classic, did you get 60 yet?

1 Like