Dark Ranger status in 8.3

This is further proof that Blood Elves could get a Dark Ranger skin with the additional customization.

Or better yet I wish they become an allied race with the DR class, but I would settle for red eyes/new haircuts

1 Like

No you don’t understand. This is clearley a PUNCH against all Night Elves, their families, their pet dogs, their love partners and a crucial STRIKE of humiliation! :smirk:

To diverge from my trolling:

I think the Forsaken are, unironically, in a good place and this chatter text is a good thing. The Forsaken - as a race - can step away from Sylv and become something themselves beyond a personality cult. Though, they’re definitely gunna need some more characters generating. Seeing as a lot have simply been struck off this last expac.

She founded that faction and gave it a purpose. It is the reason why her masked face is the banner of the faction. and after 17 years since the End of TFT stuff like that sticks around. She is so iconic for the Forsaken that removing her and trying to make it new, will break the identity forever. See Calia and all that emo talk about them being constantly sad now instead of angry.

If its masked, how do you know its her? :thinking:

The broken mask is clearley modeled after her face. No other undead looks like that.

How can you be sure? :thinking:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Icon_of_Torment

" The Icon of Torment is the racial icon of the Undead Forsaken, and symbolizes the torment they suffered as a result of the Plague of Undeath. The crest features a shattered porcelain mask shedding purple tears, likely representing Sylvanas Windrunner. This rests atop a trio of arrows, one of which is broken, which in turn rest atop a shield in the shape of a raven, a symbol of death."

It says likely. So, no certainty. Also, how do they know its a raven? And where is the source for the symbol of death?

1 Like

Uh what does the make a wish thing have to do with anything? Nobody complained about that, some people just suspected it was going to be in the end of the war campaign with more undead night elves after the first one were such a spit into the face and another defeat of the Night Elves. The undead night elf model was datamined without context in the 8.2.5 patch which was the end of the war campaign.

1 Like

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s most likely a raven.

I mean, the bird is a symbol of death and ill omens in many cultures around the world so it isn’t that far fetched to believe that Blizzard intended for it to be interpreted that way when they designed the icon.

Also, the three arrows depicted on the crest represents the Windrunner sisters. Sylvanas was the middle sister and the arrow in the middle is shattered. I may not have any evidence to back up this theory but it’s nonetheless a hill I’m willing to die on.

1 Like

Link source plz.

www.Wowcraftfacts.com/TruthBasedCommonSense/Icon_Of_Torment/
4 Likes

Wow, so based.

1 Like

I laughed loud. Nice burn.

1 Like

This means war!

1 Like

Are you seriously trying to compare Night Elves and Forsakens?

Forsakens.
1). How many forsaken known characters were killed by the Alliance during the war:
None!!! Yes, current status of Sylvanas and Nathanos are unknown. But we have Blizzard words, that Sylvanas is not evil, and she will not end up as a raid boss! Probably she will put out Kerrigan card. But anyway its too early to count them as forsakens lost to Alliance.

In a bonus, you gain new characters:
+Delaryn, and Night Elves dark rangers.
+Sira, and dark wardens.
+Calia, and the rights on Lordaerons throne.
+Possible also Derek, character of War2.

2). How many locations have forsakens lost:
Silverpine forest? Nope, still in forsaken hands. No Alliance presents.
Tirisfal Glades? Nope, half of the location still in forsaken hands, including starting city. No Alliance presents.
The only location forsaken have lost was Undercity, Capital city of the forsakens (but according to Blizzard, that city is not gone forever).

3). How many civilians have forsakens lost:
According to the book, evacuation started already at the Burning of Teldrassil. In a game scenario only when evacuation was over player joins the battle at the gates. In other words almost every civilian was saved. Nation is not destroyed, and has a future.

Night Elves.
1). How many Nelfs known characters were killed by the Horde during the war:
Delaryn Summermoon - captain of Sentinels.
Sira - second leader of the Wardens.
Astarii Starseeker - second leader of the Priestess of the Moon.
Anaris Windwood - commander of Sentinels army.
Aylissa Silverarrow - lieutenant of the Sentinels army.

… and a lot of less known characters, but still known for fans, across Ashenvale Forest and Darkshores, like Su’ura Swiftarrow leader of Silverwing sentinels, and Moon Priestess Maestra.

2). How many locations have Night Elves lost:
Ashenvale forest - ancient location of Night Elves, for which Night Elves were fighting for many years, in many wars. Humiliation!
Darkshores - yes, Night Elves have won the Warfront, but we have no info does Horde soldiers still presents there or not. And no info will Night Elves live there and build new cities or not. How about that trolls tribe on the north?
Teldrassil - starting zone, which is gone forever.
Darnassus - Cpatial city, which is gone forever.

3). How many civilians have Night Elves lost:
According to the books, almost all of them. Nation have stopped to exist. No future for a Kaldorei nation! Only some soldiers are left, that are consumed by vengeance.

Bonus.
Night Elves have lost their friends. Creatures like Cenarious, Elune, Dryads and others have shown that they are not Night Elves friends. Worgens are now the only Night Elves friends, on whom they can count on.

Night Elves also have lost entire Silverwing Sentinels faction. I have spend 960 Warsong games to gain exalted with this faction, back in Cata. That was most hardest reputation farm in my life. And now my favorite faction is gone forever!
This is the first battle-ground where we have actually a winner -> Horde.

Also, during the War of the Thorns, entire Night Elves race was defeated. This is first time playable race was defeated, fully, with no excuses, against other playable races. Night Elves were shown incompetent. Now Night Elves are most weakest race between playable races, because this is only playable race that was defeated.
Night Elves haters will always have an iron argument in argues on forums. In any arguing about Night Elves strength and competence, haters will have Burning of Teldrassil card, to win an argue. Dead Teldrassil will stay as a reminder of that shame in game, forever.

Just like on the Blizzcon, when Blizzard showed Burning of Teldrassil picture, Night Elves haters were cheering.

While in Lordaeron scenario, it was not a defeat. It was Sylvanas plan from the beginning. Her trap. Forsakens were shown competent.
If you will show a picture of destroyed Undercity, non of the Forsakens haters will cheer…

I will stop for now, but in the end I will also mention this:
While your leader Sylvanas was shown as some kind of Supper Mega God of War that could fly without a wings, and was shown in 4 full HD cinematic, both of our leaders were shown weak, incompetent, and no cinematic.

1 Like

Yes Tirisfal glades. And undercity. And brill. There is no horde presence on teldrassil either but we know it’s destroyed regardless. With alliance winning Darkshore you already got your land back. At this point it’s just a question of phasing.

All who matter. Sylvanas and Nathanos. They moved into raid tier territory and you
can bet your booty, that the story of Tyrande will be tied to hunt down Sylvanas.

Was written onto Elegy for the purpose of dying. Not even a full patch long she was relevant.

Nobody but male human paladins care for those two. Alliance can keep her.

All of Tirisfal that mattered was where the horde was removed from. The fleeing to orgrimmar wouldn’t be needed if your claim was right. Which it isn’t.

Teldrassil evacuation started the minute they heard the horde was attacking 2 weeks in advance at least.

Nitpicking much? Victory is victory. Blizzard needs time to show it ingame. At least 2 patches for something this big if we talk about a possible epilouge patch like legion had. 8.3.5 or something.

Wrong. Army of the black moon is at Darkshore. And Tyrande will lead the refugees of stormwind back to Hyjal in 8.3. Clear indication that they plan on regrouping their people.

Every nature spirit was at the warfront. Tree Ancients and dryrads included.

Source? As far as gameplay is concerned you can still enter the BG.

We aren’t haters. You are exaggerating it beyond infinity.

So that’s why sylvanas ultimately abandoned the city anyways after the alliance army clearly defeated her forces during the scenario before the blight trap went up? Interesting.

She’s a super evil Skeletor caricature turned into so much evil of mustache twirling that everyone can’t but hate her for what she pulled. There is no coming back for that. If blizzard continues like this, she soon will reach Sargeras stages of ultimate evil.

1 Like

But honestly. I don’t think that many forsaken liked Nathanos for the reason that he fulfills the cliche that Windrunner sisters like human :chicken:

1 Like

My thread has been infested by night elves and Erevien. Someone, anyone, help!

2 Likes