Darkshore Contribution // Rewards

I much prefer to just be helplessly screwed. /s

While I would be happy if we manadged to postpone the attack on Darkshore untill Wednesday, I’m afraid “the cycle” has already started by Horde taking the area and the next switch is actually Alliance winning the assault.

pretty certain that it is time-gated, the contribution is just more or less an illusion :slight_smile:

In all honesty, as far as fairness is concerned, it’s better if the alliance finish the contribution today, so the quest rewards are 385, making it inline with the max ilvl from M+ and normal BoD. If this happens, then the horde will be the 1st to get a 400 quest reward, but only a week after Mythic BoD opens. So the Heroic progression in week 1 and the Mythic progression in week 2 wont be affected by DS reward at all. I know, the Horde will get the higher ilvl reward 1st again, but it will not affect the PvE progression in the 1st two weeks.

The PvE and heroic progression would be affected just as same as it was Uldir progression when battle for Stromgarde was available for the first time.

Only this time, Alliance would be the faction that would gain the benefit.

I think that this is more fair.

This one has been going for a while in case you missed it.

No no everything is always Horde bias :roll_eyes:

People clearly just want the AP more. Or some other reason but there is a steady flow of people doing the hand ins.

it wont open till whole cycle will finish :slight_smile:
dont want to burst our bubble but you will be getting 385 itlv :slight_smile:

also lol at people who geniuinly belive their donations make any difference :slight_smile:

it goes +/- 1 % per hour - so it will open around 2 am so just before reset :slight_smile:

So by your logic 2 wrongs make 1 right?

When this happened with Uldir the forums were on fire, why do you want to make the same mistake again? Looking by the contribution progress the WF will be up before the reset, so no 400 ilvl rewards from it till 2+ weeks after Heroic progression and 1+ week after Mythic race, when that 1 400 ilvl item wont be a factor for the majority of player base that tries to compete at some level. This is the best turn of events that could have happened.

Well, it’s 2pm now and the contribution is at 92%. Looks like we won’t be getting ilvl400 gear this time around.
Great start for a tier, don’t you think? /sarcasm

Yeah I got you. It certainly is the best thing that could happen when Horde is again first with the high item level reward from warfront. It might not influence progression that much, but still the reward will be there for the horde, before mythic race is over.
Your statement that it won’t influence progression and mythic race is invalid.

I bet, that you won’t be so “fair” and happy about this when the tables were turned. When your faction would have to wait the longest possible time for the 400ilv reward. And on the other hand it would certainly be OK and irrelevant for progression when Horde would get that item tomorrow after reset.

And yes two wrongs make one good. But each of them must be equally distributed between factions.

I don’t want to spread the theory about horde bias, but definitely something here stinks.

PS: Also for those, who may think that turn-ins make any difference: they don’t.

1 Like

Ahem
Alliance gets a 400 ilvl reward for 25 Horde kills tomorrow…

1 Like

That is not certain. The quest might swap to horde, based on forum posters crying about broken warmode for horde.

Also there is nowhere to be found that the reward will be bumped up.

If yes, correct me and feel free to share the link.

US forums https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-warmode-pvp-quest-gives-ilvl400/80453 , they have their reset on Tuesday. Not sure if it’s in the Wowhead news (yet).

1 Like

Omg Alliance bias! Why is blizz always like this??!!!

2 Likes

There is hardly any Alliance around once they complete the weekly quest. Much as I would love to get the 30% WM buff, I seriously doubt we will ever see it on the Horde.

Blizzard are failing to entice the Alliance to keep it on.

1 Like

Because we’re still outnumbered, both in general and in warmode. Especially in warmode. Unless something drastic happens I can’t see that changing anytime soon.

I’m not disagreeing that Horde aren’t the majority in WM. I was replying to the suggestion that Horde might get the buff. We won’t.

I’m very peeved that just like Stormgarde Horde gets first dibs just before a major raid.

Two wrongs already.

2 Likes