Dear Night Elf players

my hottest take is that this patch we should’ve only gotten the Forsaken heritage stuff, with some more focus put on that, and maybe have the male face marks for night elves added with the ‘heritage’ quest we got - I’d like it if they added customization options for one or two races with a short little questline for them in general!

it’s time to return to mechagon to show mechagnomes getting more than four customization options, bros…

5 Likes

Tauren and Nelves are on the same side here, darnit; how many expacs of the ‘quality’ of writing for Baine? Having the opposite of the Orcs BFA ‘muh honour’ problem and having ‘muh centrism’?
All the way back to Legion and ‘Sun Paladins’?

They’re trying to divide and conquer when we’re all suffering, damnit all!

2 Likes

tauren together strong

EDIT:

I will stand with the Night Elves when they explain why they allowed the centaur to genocide us on their borders.

3 Likes

This will affect the Night Elf population I think.

It happened outside their borders, tho, didn’t it?

I don’t think Stonetalon was fulmy u der the NElf spehere of Influence with exception of the Barrow Dens at the top

1 Like

All of Kalimdor was their borders.

Don’t tell me you couldn’t have helped when you marched an army to the opposite end of the continent for the War of the Shifting Sands.

Yes I am very bitter and no I will not be letting it go.

3 Likes

blizzard made me do it sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

a likely excuse…

2 Likes

As likely as everyone forgetting the Highmountain Tauren, arguably the first Tauren, existed until Oops, All Legion :grimacing:

1 Like
3 Likes

Some elune lore would be nice but I’m guessing it’s hands off after the shadowlands incident.

1 Like

They know what they did…

1 Like

spoiler: Elune is Bender from Futurama in a goddess costume

3 Likes

Indeed. I believe so.

1 Like

The same reason why the “druidic” tauren decided that hunting Malorne was :ok_hand: idea.

No explanation or reason.

I think the trolls, tauren, silithid, bronze dragons, goblins, quilboar, centaur, and furbolg wouldn’t agree with that.

Well, you see, the other side of Kalimdor isn’t near the border of elven core lands.

1 Like

his own fault for looking like food tbqh

2 Likes

Ok, a good reason, I stand corrected.

L + cope + hunted + edible

6 Likes