Dear Night Elf players

I’ve seen some abominations spawned by blood troll set, so I won’t say with that much certainty it won’t happen.
Unlikely, but people remain weird.

2 Likes

I mean they were served with a slootmog… Obviously most users of it will be weird.

I’m not following your logic, but okay.

1 Like

Now I’m confused.

What a dire time to RP a Night Elf, good lord

Give it to me raw, I can’t watch it myself due to woek😩

1 Like

First boss is a druid of the dream - seemingly not corrupted, just… in the way

4:20 in the video - “One wing of the dream is untouched by Fyrakk and his allies for now(or w.e his name is). There are defenders of the temple here, who are natural to the dream, one of those defenders is our wing-boss for the sections - Weaver of the Cycle”

It gets worse;

“The boss (That we are seemingly going to kill? Possibly just tested by, it’s rather vague?) is ordering the weaver of the emerald dream itself - representing the act of creating things with the emerald dream and defending and protecting it”

2 Likes

I assume the fight is like… ‘defend the good guys’ invasion style.

Right? Right?

Still watching but thus far, I guess I do like the Emerald Dream visuals thus far (I’m very easy to please in that regard), but… ehhhhhhhhh.

Hey, new Legendary weapon! It’s all about the Emerald Dream, surely Druids can wield it, right?

It’s a two handed axe. Not even Axe of Cenarius, but Fyrakk’s nothingburger.

:weary:

3 Likes

At this point the less Blizzard remember they exist the better
If Blizzard forget them then they can’t ruin them even more and let their dog water their loved ones ashes

6 Likes

Is it going to be a Night Elf?

Because killing innocent Night Elves is perfectly inline with what I expect of Blizzard at the moment :smirk:

Yes, but you see, a wooden Axe, crafted by Cenarius and Malfurion, does not fit with the aethestics they’re going for in this current patch!:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is there such a thing

6 Likes

Maiev Shadowsong points at the nearby Felflame Brazier

11 Likes

Likely, or there will be some corruption happening during the process, or it will be a trial of sorts. Emerald Dream and its forces have so far been represented as good and something that should be protected, and I doubt they´ll reverse that in a raid that´s all about saving Emerald Dream from fire dragon.

they changed the night elf race page to change the picture of the heritage recolor lmao

3 Likes

The Dream is just happy not having the Nightmare once again raining on its parade but now it’s fire… Which immediatly became old and tired upon the burning of Teldrassil.

I would if you let me awaken the Dreadlord Galrus accidentally trapped so so long ago… :smirk:

1 Like

No. Looks like an Ardenweald model tbh

Could also be a case of “we’ve enough uninvited guests from the waking world as it is, so if you want further inside, prove your usefulness in combat or go home.”

The Warsong Clan claims the Emerald Dream as its territory. Leave here. Nothing to see.