Death of Matthias Shaw and Flynn Fairwind

Nah they missed their shot, she is mine now.

Well guess you got your badass wife then lmao.

1 Like

Would yā€™all have been mad at Blizz for making Valeera straight though? Cuz sheā€™s always been a blank slate too just like Shaw was. :thinking:

Yes. 10charā€¦

Same. Human/Elf couples. :nauseated_face:

With the greatest respect, donā€™t tell me what to do, since Iā€™m probably old enough to be your Dad.

Iā€™m not going to dance around the issueā€¦ if someone wants to claim be a rough, tough, heterosexual male, who deserves respectā€¦then whining like a stroppy six year old, frankly doesnā€™t cut it.

Iā€™m white, male and heterosexual and to be very frank, the number of complete melts, whining about Roux, is embarrassing to my white, male, heterosexuality.

So, a white female writer said some rude (and rather accurate) things about white men?
Gratz, now you have just the teeniest tiniest idea of what it feels like to be a minority, for a few brief minutesā€¦rather than every day, for your entire life.

Get over it, move on, none of this has any genuine impact, on anything of genuine importance.

2 Likes

Wait isnt she straigh ? I mean she clearly had a thing for Varian, and not just the ā€œhe saved my lifeā€ thing , no life debt is worth suffering Anduin this long.

I suppose they intended for her to be his elven arm candy when they introduced her in those comics.

Thankfully nothing ever came of that and she was relegated to the personal spy/retainer of the Wrynn family instead.

Then start acting your age. When i read terms like ā€œfragile masculinityā€ you sound like a prom queen that discovered tweeter yesterday.

No i am not offended by what Roux said, however it is disturbing. You people tend to call us phobes and ists and ziā€™s however in your own ranks are the true faul apples.

1 Like

Now we are getting closer to the real you.

1 Like

Care to elaborate on that ?

Think you already didā€¦

If you have something to say, grow a pair and say it ā€˜dadā€™.

1 Like

I already didā€¦seems it rattled your cage, ā€˜kiddoā€™.

1 Like

Yeah, vulpera hunters trowing around

lines really does irk me. Oooh boy i was born in the 50s let me atempt to flex on the video game forums.

Also i read the rest of your moronic reply

I am a minority. I said im not black, didnt say im white.

And descrimination towards any race is racism be it black, white or goat.

1 Like

Ah i see you are secretly gay do not worry your secret is safe.

2 Likes

Expoooosed, Vulpie :rainbow:

It was an appropriate response to you trying to dictate what you find appropriate or not, for another man to say, kidā€¦here is some good life advice, donā€™t try to ā€˜Alphaā€™ complete strangers, unless you are prepared for the possibility the other individual will ā€˜Alphaā€™, straight back at youā€¦

If you think that is some kind of savage put down, youā€™re really, really struggling.

Im not trying to alpha you, it was like you said ā€œlife adviceā€. Also

Only thing you Alpha-ed was your dignity.