Delay flying until 9.0

How to enjoy the world pvp
Step 1: roll a rogue
Step 2: spit at any other class becouse they suck and cannot ambush you from the shadows like rogue class

1 Like

It always amuses me how it’s the terrible players who advocate the hardest for flying. The ones that in many cases can’t even complete LFR let alone any relevant raid difficulty. At which point I ask why they even need flying? They clearly don’t go anywhere in Kul Tiras/Zandalar and they can still fly to all their all old content.

That’s one heck of a generalisation! Are you speaking from experience by any chance? :wink:

4 Likes

I sure am. I read the forums a lot, so i’m well aware of your ilk.

By the way. Post on your main or not at all, coward.

There is no need to for this, someone’s point of view does not become invalid because they don’t want to post on a max level character.

3 Likes

Sure it does.

If they don’t believe in their opinion or point of view enough to put their main behind it then it’s clear it can be disregarded entirely.

I’ve never understood this mentality, some prefer to stay anonymous and I can’t say I blame them.

Some posters are so aggressive they will actually track them down in game. Or put the person’s entire character on trial hunting down every bit of information on it via various sites/armory etc and try to belittle them.

With the majority of discussions it has no bearing on what their opinion is about a topic.

3 Likes

I raided in classic all the raids, completed most of them ,raided in icc raided in SoO pandaria expansion ‘I think I have all the heirlooms from SoO’, been here since the start done most of all in the game, and I prefer flying…

Most popular expansions had flying, most subscriber expansions had flying… and then pathfinder got in, it seems like its going downhill ever since that

This is the character I raided with in classic, changed main a few times since

3 Likes

Ones that don’t do LFR or other raids are probably ones who prefer doing open world content, which means that flying is important part of their gameplay. It’s not like you really need to fly in many raids. It’s open world content. For some it is way to go around doing content faster, for some it is actual content itself.

4 Likes

The game is alot more fun on foot, It makes the world feel more allive. HOWEVER! i do love my dragon

Well, of course.

If somebody posts something stupid then they deserve to be ridiculed for it. If they post something stupid hiding behind an alt, they deserve to be ignored entirely. Get off your high horse, Punyelf.

I believe its when you think its stupid, ‘they deserve it’, what exactly is it you think is stupid ?

3 Likes

I’m not any high horse, quite the contrary. I’m not the one judging people for posting on a non max character.

5 Likes

Just to clarify, MvPs have no power to get people banned. I do love all the misinformation people spread about MvPs. We are just helpful regular posters, you don’t even need to be an MVP to be helpful to others. For more info please see

Not that it will make any difference but at least to clarify for others. MVPs are not Blues, we have no power on the forums. we are not staff, we do not have any ability to get anyone banned. We have all the same report tools available to us just like any other poster on the forums.

If I did have any moderator powers I would have merged all the duplicate threads into one. Alas I don’t.

I have zero need or desire to get people banned. My ego is not the problem.

2 Likes

I hope you copy-pasted your reply to that person because if not what a waste of energy replying to a waste of oxygen.
We know what kind of MvP you are and that to me is indicative to what kind of person you are and you’re a good one - so ignore the ignorant and stay who you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a thing called Net-o-Matic. Use that, watch players drop down dead unless they are a pally, priest or mage.

Sure you don’t. It’s totally just a coincidence it happens to anyone who speaks out against you, right?

I think I might know what keeps getting you suspended. Your attitude.

Ive not always agreed with Puny, how come I am not banned ?

3 Likes

Post on your main or not at all.

This… is my main ?

1 Like