Delay flying until 9.0

You aren’t even listening. My friends have been banned, never spoken out against me but received bans but you still want to blame it on some conspiracy theory rather than accept than it being part of the way Discourse works.

1 Like

I sure hope not. 369, never done any content in your life. Do you actually play the game or just sit on the forums to back up your precious MVP?

Sure I am. I just disregard it because it’s clear you’re lying through your teeth. Coincidence doesn’t account for how every time somebody calls you out they get hit by the hammer.

Let’s for a moment entertain your idea it’s just “how discourse works”. Why is it only ever on posts directly opposing you that it happens? We can clearly see all the drivel posted on the forum every single day that goes untouched, and yet the moment anyone dares to talk down to you they get hit?

Are you -really- so naive as to put that down to coincidence? I sure hope not.

I have just returned from a month break + I was most active at the start of BFA if you check my achievments, but I guess you haven’t.

And why would I back up Puny ? If I agree with him/her I will say so, if I disagree I will also say so, same to any other player.

As I said, it’s your rudeness and attitude that keeps getting you suspended.

Also if your little conspiracy theory is right then if I say I disagree with Puny right now I would get suspended ?

6 Likes

You are so far off the mark but nothing I say or do will make you see sense.

1 Like

A month break doesn’t in any way explain 369 ilvl without having done any content in either season one or two of BFA.

Rather than engaging with the point that you know you can’t refute you just say “Nothing I do will make you see sense!!!”.

It absolutely will. Explain to me how you truly believe everything else escaping the net but anytime you get targetted it leads to immediate bans is just a coincidence. If you can make a convincing enough argument i’ll concede.

Look. At. My. Achievments. And. Gear. It’s from season 1, most of it anyways, When the game first launched, I have not been bothered to raid or PvP yet, i mostly play with friends now, but please, keep backing yourself in a corner.

I am looking at your achievements. You’ve done a couple of bosses in Uldir on LFR. Your gear has all come from caches/timewalking weekly quests. You haven’t done any content what so ever. You’ve not even done a +2 in either season.

So unless you want to admit this isn’t your main you’re thoroughly beaten. Kid.

You don’t even check the PvP achievments, have you ?

Also, I do not like Mythic+, and I have not had time to get into raiding yet, as I spent most of my time PvPing.

I did. PvP is irrelevant. You haven’t done any content.

I can categorically state I have no power to get any one banned.

I can categorically state I can not do any of the things you claim.

I can categorically state that having an opinion in opposition to mine will not result in any action being taken against you.

I can categorically state that breaking the code of conduct of the forum (as explained in the link below) may result in a person facing action as deemed suitable by the moderators of the forums. I am not a moderator, I am an MVP.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

Edit to fix code of conduct link.

3 Likes

Alright, thanks for confirming that you can’t take any other viewpoints than your own hun.

2 Likes

But why this is a problem? :thinking:

2 Likes

Because PvP is apparently not relevant I suppose.

1 Like

mah. i dont have any m+ done, any raid except lfr and few pvp but this is my main.
I cant understand if there are some rigid categories where you put if you are playin the game in the right manner or not.
puny!! tell us you are Ion hazzikostas in disguise.

Will not result in any action being taken against you? Except time and time again it has. Everyone who’s spoken out against you has gotten banned for doing so. Myself included; on three separate occasions. It was the same with your predecessor Shammoz.

No, you can’t just say “Oh they were being rude” as a catch-all defense because calling you out on hypocrisy isn’t rude.

Just own up to going out of your way to get people banned and we can all move on.

I am bound by the same terms and conditions as any other poster on the forums.

I have not nor ever will have the power to get anyone banned.

2 Likes

You just aren’t though. Shammoz used to straight up swear at people who called him out, and yet never got punished. Did the people he was insulting get banned? You betcha’.

MvPs aren’t bound by the same rules what so ever.

We can’t swear on the forums. So show me where Shammoz has sworn at people.

The filter literally will not let you post swear words.

1 Like