Delay flying until 9.0

You act as if there’s not a billion ways around it. Are you really that naive?

I wait to see the proof.

1 Like

But… MvPs literally can’t ban people. Puny has already linked what being a MvP is about. And they are not mods, they are just basically extra helpful people, not to mention I have seen several people disagreeing with Puny, and guess what, they are not banned, the reason that you keep getting banned is because you are honestly quite rude.

2 Likes

Yet you won’t prove any of the claims you make, so why should I bother?

You’ll go “Oh I guess it doesn’t exist”, and that’s my response to your claims you don’t do anything to the people who get banned for calling you out.

See how this works, sunshine? Own up.

He donest care what you all are sayin. He cant believe in that. For him MVP can ban ppl.

2 Likes

Yea… probably best not to argue… after all, PvP is not content to him. :thinking:

Even if there is Arena tournaments and such but… yea.

I sure don’t care what Punyelf’s blind followers say, no. Especially since the running theme with your ilk is that you don’t play the game what so ever, and thus don’t actually understand the issues he likes to wade in on with his misinformed opinions.

I would write a long post to answer to you but i know is impossible to move your granitic belief.
I greatly fear your kind of thinkin.

2 Likes

No thanks.
There are ppl here who dont wanna do pvp. You get enough extra rewards being in wm as it is and there is no reason to make it harder to get to raids or dungeons for ppl lol.

me reading this thread
https://i.imgur.com/Zki6LEk.gif

4 Likes

Same honestly.

How should punyelf prove that he cant get you banned ?
if I say that you are getting people banned, how would you prove you don’t ?

I do get people banned. By using the proper tools - the only one I have access to.

MvPs however have a well documented direct line to developers which they openly abuse to punish people who speak out against them.

So he/she can not prove anything ? because you don’t believe what he/she says and the link he posted…

one more time, how should heshe prove he/she do not get people banned ?

I also heard the world is run by Lizard people.

5 Likes

I just wanted to chim in just to say how this is not true, in the past I had one very negative comment about Puny which was made in the agressive manner and which was far from the polite because I did misjudged him ( her ) but I wasn’t banned because of it, and wasn’t even reported. You probably did something a lot more, than just had a disagreement with him/her to get banned.

This time I also want to apologize because I have seen how I was wrong with my perception about him/her, and from my POV Puny is one of the best MPV-s on this forum, he/she always has good arguments on the forum and stick to the things about which he/she thinks how they are right and usually gives some objective reasoning for that, and is actually even criticizing Blizzard if he/she thinks how there are reasons for that so that you can’t say how is one of the Blizzard’s white-knights here on the forum.

6 Likes

No. the MVP spread Chemical Trails in the sky of Azeroth.

1 Like

I have NO interaction with any developer.

2 Likes

Thats what you WANT us to think.
We’re on to you Blood Elf.

3 Likes

Good grief! I was just kidding with you!

But you know what? Your response says more about you than it does about me.

Oh, and by the way, I don’t actually have a main as such, I play several different characters so I post on this character for consistency.

Might want to think about that rather than make yet more generalisations! Good day to you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes