Delay flying until 9.0

dont feed him. This kind of ppl tend to deny any opposite opinion. Like all the bearers of ideas with a minority support they stay in the corner fighting an endless battle against reason. To be a minority give them the strength. Normally just avoidin them is the only weapon. “and they wane like tears in the rain”

3 Likes

Reminds me of

1 Like

That was… that was very disturbing.

2 Likes

They did do a remake too but I couldn’t find it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

or Demon hunter

1 Like

Oh right, they have glide too.

Ok this is totally off topic but … the Original V!!! :+1:

Love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Is the OP the rogue and the monk and i swear he is actually argueing with himself in this thread ?

same here honestly

You have like always no clue what you are talking about do you ,you come on to the forums after you serve your bans and spout inane rants about nothing of use.
You resort to
“post on main”
“you done nothing in game”
“insert childish name call here”
You are one of the most clueless and most obtuse posters on these forums in all honesty ive no idea why you havent been perma banned with your potty mouth .
You armoury shame all the time like that means anthing and your so called progress thinking your a high skilled mythic raider is laughable.
Infact i find most of your post cringeworthly as you try so hard to be the alpha hard man but end up looking so beta and wrong .

2 Likes

I have never, ever, used any swear words on the forums.

I do however post on a character that is not my main, because I have posted on this character for nearly 10 years and because I can if I wish post on a retired alt.

2 Likes

probably been said already but; disable flying with warmode on, problem solved.

What you see there is me reporting you because i find you frankly pathetic and rude towards people .

1 Like

that would probably not solve the problem though, because everyone, who likes flying will get out of warmode, leaving warmode deserted…
there is still this item, (I forgot it’s name) which throws players down, so you can always use that

Because he got no other arguments left on the original subject of the thread so he started to pick on posters by gear or by conspiracy theories about mvps secrectly getting people banned. Just derailing the thread.

3 Likes

Its ok im here now :wink:

I saved you the good chair but unfortunately all the snacks vanished during your absence. No idea what happened to them. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well ive missed you had an awful weekend will tell you about it sometime :hugs:

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed them :wink:

1 Like

I swear it was not me! What happened was that i was in thread talking about flying and then someone started to pick on people about raids they hadn’t done, so i panicked and went quickly to game to do all raids in the game to keep my credibility on the flying issue and when i came back bowl was empty. :innocent:

And on original subject seriously suggesting what i might have suggested already on this thread, just remove it from those who don’t want it and stuck them in non flying shards when possible. Problem solved!

4 Likes