Delay flying until 9.0

I won’t mind getting flying soon .

you cant be serious? the exploration of timeless isle was the ‘fun’ ? then that fun only lasted 1 or 2 days

You are so ignorant. People want flying now, cause we are sick of being dazed and dismount by badly scaled npc’s.

1 Like

At this point i think the poster you are replying is nothing more then troll baiting ,im going to walk away from this thread because she/he brings up the weakest of debates and says they are fact.

1 Like

like I said… “the same goes for me” I am ignoring other players too… Helloooo? I am a Holy priest… I couldn’t even hurt a fly : ) jokes aside

No one attacks me… I attack no one… so everyone just does their daylies peacefully, because we get rewards for doing them in Warmode it is way more efficient to ignore the enemy players and just do the daylies fast… so flying is not ruining WPvP

As i posted in another thread (accidentally):

I would say only flying is allowed during rush hour times, so from 07:00 - 09:00 in the morning and 16:00 - 19:00 in the evening :laughing: The rest of the time is called game time and you need to play the game :wink:

Ahhahhaa that is so silly i would be fine with that. But only if they add more commute like trains, planes (smelly bird flightpaths not the same!), busses. AND i demand also new paving for all the roads, they are in horrid condition in some less travelled areas now. Would allow us to ride faster. And moving sidewalks for Orgrimmar and Sw between ah and bank.

1 Like

If flying had been enabled the challenge of these precision puzzles would have been completely negated and that is not an opinion. There was also a bridge you could not cross. I can’t exactly remember how you got across, but that challenge would also be completely negated if flying had been enabled and that is not an opinion either. That zone would not have been the same had flying been enabled. So yes, it had a huge impact on that zone. Non-flying did not have as big an impact on a zone like the Isle of Thunder since the quests there were fairly ordinary.

I’ve been very polite to you, in spite of your insults. You refuse to acknowledge that people might not want flying for any other reason than to “oppress” people that do.

I’d like to quote someone whose response was an apt reaction to when I said something similar:

Because all you do is whine nothing else and just annoy the hell out of me.
Its ruins your immersion ,so what you dont have to fly.

It ruins your pvp ,so what there isnt any pvp servers anymore.

It ruins devs work ,no it doesnt at all if anything they are being lazy after great areas in tbc/wotlk/cata/mop that needed flying to access.

You do want to oppress others and insult us by saying we are lazy yet you time and time again skip our views and pass them off as irrelvent.
Im tired of posters like you trying to wreck fun for others.
Why stop at flying take water mounts and land mounts so you can walk everywere and be so immersed in every blade of grass.

8 months later im sick and tired of BFA content being grounded.

They even spend time and resources making store mounts that can fly but we can use yet how much of a piss take is that towards buyers.
Sure keep harping on about YOUR needs screw everyone else .

2 Likes

Well I can understand why you are demanding flying to be delayed till 9.0 but you can also not factor out that as the expansion nears to its end .people will be against time to complete the leftover tasks before next expansion hits and flying will only make it quicker to do such things .
Also you will have to work to unlock flying so it should not be toomdetrimental to game if they unlock flying 6 or 3 months before next expansion hits .

“flying ruins WPvP”…
“epic WPvP battle do not happen, if flying is around”

https://imgur.com/a/a42Kl9v

WPvP doesn’t happen, even without flying

I think you conflate my view with that of others in this thread. Did I not criticize the word “ruin” when I commented on the immersion aspect?

I have not called anyone lazy in this thread. I’ve said that flying is convenient, and that I can understand those that want it for that reason (like Холибулл who actually responded to me in a noninflammatory manner). I’ve also said that I don’t think flying is fun, but that’s similar to you saying Timeless Isle isn’t fun (you didn’t; others have). What we find fun is subjective.

The reason I don’t want flying has nothing to do with you. Also…

I’m not demanding anything, I’m not the original poster of this thread. Maybe it’s time to stop bunching people together and respect one another’s individual perspectives? All I did was to say that I don’t like flying and I’ve tried to offer my perspective (and occasionally defended others who believe similarly).

I’m sorry you don’t experience world pvp, but I still do.

I dont care about wpvp, in tired to be grounded and i hope flyin comes soon. My 2 pennies in this long and redundant thread. Let my toons enjoy zul dazar pyramid without splashing to the ground just to go to the herbalism trainer from the high seat.

1 Like

Me too .it becomes a lot easier to move around plus something to do with our flying mounts .
I have heard from a lot of people that pathfinder 2 is coming soon .so let’s keep our fingers crossed

And what I have said .kindly show me one word in my whole reply to you that you consider disrespectful.

My apologies, it wasn’t directly aimed at you but it tied to a statement I had made above. A lot of people quote things that I have not said, or flat out just ignore what I’ve written. The only thing you said was that I was demanding flying to be delayed (at least I assume you said I did; it’s a direct reply to one of my earlier posts), which is not true. I have not been demanding a single thing. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

2 Likes

In fact the original sin was to introduce flyin in tbc. Giving it in the past and now inducing us to beg for it is … pityful.

By demand I don’t meant it in a negative way .so apologies from my side too . I can understand both perspectives .both have its pros and cons .
I don’t know I really enjoy flying in wow and not being able to fly in a particular zone just makes it feels like being grounded .

2 Likes

Well there are a lot of changes that can be argued about .like in the past you used to get new races when you bought expansion pack .now you need to earn their “trust” .