Delve broken, why make everything in wow so sweaty?

congrats ?

most peopel are out of keys anyway by now and starting next week nobody will care since m+ opens :slight_smile:

Well they need to look at each spec’s survivability individually, and obviously I can only speak for my spec, but from what I’ve seen/heard it’s mostly a skill issue at this point since brann heals pretty well compared to earlier.

it is supposed to be progression content would make 0 sense if all of it was doable from FIRST WEEK

1 Like

Then an mmorpg might not be the type of game for you, honestly.
I like always having something to do. Always something to work towards.

That’s a gross exaggeration. Plenty of people care.
Many people don’t do M+ or raid or do rPvP.

1 Like

Tier 8 isn’t hard. Not by a long shot.

I know its a moving target but as it currently stands they aren’t hard and offer really really good rewards for this stage of the season.

Odd enough Majority of the complains about the difficulty come from people with 1/9 ~3/9 mythic progress =the wannabe Elit**

There are plenty of guides (almost 200 videos on youtube , just delve solo for this week in 8+ ) that show what to do and what no to do for your class~ spec etc.

Those people have complain from the start for heroic dungeons…for delves now …m0 (that’s right they complain that m0 is hard) .

Just next week they going to complain about Mythic + as well .

When i see someone at the same class-spec with me at 598 ilvl and complain that cannot do T8 While anyone else is doing *(it’s not about difficulty but rather to say skill )

oh there will be a lot of complains about m+_

mostly from peopel who did +20/21 top in DF months into seasons

those will be hard stopped in +3 and +4 and will have heavy reality check .

m0 is challenging for the average joe given it is +10 compared to old content, but hard=more gear, and if you have a decent idea what you are doing it isn’t THAT hard, sure challenging to some but eh.

Good gear being challenging to get is how it should be.

They definitely didn’t balance it correctly, I agree that some changes had to be made when before doing it solo was pretty hard compared to going as group making it a cakewalk, they will probably continue balancing it,
solo vs group play should be around the same difficulty, it might be impossible to get it balanced perfectly like that, but if they can get close to that then I’m fine with it.

Also some Classes have it extremely easy solo while on other classes it sometimes feels impossible to clear a t8 solo, but I have no idea how they want to fix that.

Whenever I saw them you can’t skip them

Blizzard forgot they created Delves for casual players and at this point only the hardcore player can complete it, well done Blizzard you stuffed up our only way to have some endgame fun

The entire game is dead now no new content and no end game for casual players might as well cancel subscription and find a better game to go play

At least Blizzard is true form in every expansion

4 Likes

So you wanted trivial content to farm that rewards you with endgame gear? :smiley:

That’s not what I said :), rather drop the item level on the gear and allow us to still do T8 , it was fun and and a good challenge now its just so painful to get one shorted

If you want lower difficulty with lower rewards then…play lower tier delves?

Sure Noted!

I think, given that it’s an MMORPG, a great player experience is the sense of playing with others and having a shared sense of accomplishment by doing something together.

That can obviously be gotten by playing in a guild and being really sweaty and try-hard and progressing into the higher difficulties of the various game activities.

But for the broader playerbase, and especially the more loosely connected PuG environment, that feeling is best fostered through low barriers to entry and low levels of challenge. That’s what enables people to play together, have success, and enjoy each other’s company.

MMORPGs aren’t really supposed to revolve around brutally hard content, because that narrows the playerbase down to a small elite. It’s much better for the community at large if the content is easy, because then everyone can play together and have a great time.

It’s why Classic is the better MMORPG experience and why Retail is not much of an MMORPG at all anymore.

1 Like

I came from EQ2 and Vanilla WoW was faceroll.

Now it’s even more faceroll.

Xcept the Delves.
So keep the delves as they are: not faceroll.

If it was truly faceroll, then Group Finder would be filled with PuGs doing Mythic raid runs and +20 keys and such other high-end content.

But that’s never been the case.

So for the broader playerbase it’s not faceroll and it never has been.

Blizzard just has a tendency to cater its content difficulty toward the more elite players, because it’s what they want, and high difficulties keep people playing longer - which is what Blizzard wants.

So faceroll you’ve only done a tier 4 delve and nothing of any consequence in raids, dungeons or pvp.

You’re hardly qualified to talk on the subject.