Delves will ruin entry level m+ for sure

the rules are that players have moved on from the gear in sub 7 and they have the score and knowledge to do 7+ keys?

do you think the game just have permanent influx of new players that start fresh in sub trash gear dungeons ?

Because it will ruin M+, something you suggested delves should be deleted over.
Ok now they delete delves
suprise, they still demand 610 ilvl

1 Like

Is M+ limited to 4 a week?

Bountiful delve coffer keys are timegated, delves are not.
You can get the runed harbinger crests from non bountiful delves, so there is still a purpose to them as the only source of those for someone who exclusively plays delves

1 Like

human behavior is harder to control than the enviroment in a video game.

i never said delves should be deleted, i suggest they buff champion track dungeons by ALOT.

perhabs the first four dungeons a week from sub 7 keys drops 100% loot or close to it.

or just bump up the droprate in generel.

Because a player, and especially a tank, is supposed to learn the dungeon first on lower difficulties. Also, by your logic, why would anyone do anything below +9 as well, because they give the best crests. Turns out that not everyone is good enough go clear a +9 right now.

because hero track gear is the cap gear that drops in mythic. thats why.

Yes Iā€™m sorry, you didnā€™t say deleted, you said removed (I scrolled up its clearly there)

This is something I can get behind more yeah and honestly I agree, my opinion has always been that m+ has a reward structure problem and delves having such a good reward structure just made that problem more painfully present

Personally, I would suggest coding in a prevention for duplicate items to be able to drop and to increase the amount of gear dropped from m+ by 1, so its 4 and it is that by default

I would change the timer expiration as follows: Timer no longer influences the amount of gear dropped, it will always be 4 (hell even 5 with 1 guaranteed for everyone, the true value pieces from m+ like with delves come from the vault after all so shouldnā€™t be a big problem), no longer devalues the key either (because there is an NPC you can visit if you want your key devalued), failing a key keeps the key at the same level, succeeding a key bumps it up a level.

Yeah, but the crests from a +4 can make a champion gear piece as good as a hero gear piece. In the end, people are gonna need the mythic track crests, but not everyone will be able to do a +9. I think this is good, because in my opinion, it should roughly ressemble the difficulty of mythic raiding.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s important to start at low key levels, and learn the dungeon. Donā€™t just try to bruteforce +7s first time imo, because odds are that the group is gonna carry.

but the very important part is that anything you grind on champion track will get replaced.

hero track will only be replaced by vault or mythic raid.

big big difference.

Exactly on point. Delves will always give you a reward and the cost is time regardless of success or failure. M+ will only reward 2/5 of the group, the reward over effort is much lower, while failure has a cost.

There simply is no benefit in the key system. Just let people climb the difficulty curve in M+ in the same fashion as delves. But also considering the difficulty difference between M+ and a level 8 delves, they really should improve the rewards.

1 Like

You mean grouping up in a solo based mode? lol Sorry but you M+ guys are the biggest moaners and entitled part of the player base imo. Again this is content that is 1 step below raidingā€¦ without the lock outsā€¦

1 Like

Edit: I click reply it does edit instead very good blizzard nice forum you have

Something something people have already soloā€™d on hardest difficulty

Who said I was pushing M+ keys. I get no satisfaction from bashing my head against that wall at all. I am sitting on 612 ilvl purely from delves and one piece from a raid. I will push M+ when it benefits me. ATM it does not.

1 Like

The items I get from +8 Delves are more than enough to satisfy my requirement for what I do in game. I have zero interest in normal, hc, mythic raids nor in M+ dungeons. So Iā€™ve very happy right now.

2 Likes

Now or before when they exploited Brannā€¦ and Blizzard said it was solo end gameā€¦ mobs having less HP when groups made total sense rightā€¦

M+ has been dead since long time ago, because of its format, gameplay and community.

M+ has been ruined by itself, not by delves. And nothing can save it. Its lifespan has passed.

2 Likes

So you only do faceroll content is what Iā€™m reading?

In the meantime, 10M M+ runs in 1 week :joy:

1 Like

Has it occured to you that people might be sick and tired of M+ and rather do delves then step foot in that toxic bloodpressure filled environment?

2 Likes