Delves will ruin entry level m+ for sure

I have personally cleared my first T11 delve after all the most recent tuning was done
Because it was my first T11 delve I have the achi for it visible on a post tuning date if you want to go through the effort of double checking.
Havn’t cleared Zekvir, but Zekvir is not part of the progression systems for delves

Its a home stretch after you reach the boss, the bosses are pushovers, the trash is the issue

You are very good at randomly making up numbers.

10M… :rofl: You clearly don’t understand numbers…

Yes he is… their is a meta achievement for a mount glory of the delv…

Are you a tank… Then your gear is like having +20 levels… I dinged on my prot warrior 570 and cleared teir 8 with ease…

Free loot from under-tuned delved did kill low keys. No need for mental gymnastics.

3.2M finished runs of +2 and +3 only already on raiderio. And it is very possible those aren’t the total amount even.

7 dungeons in a row now no loot on 3 different chars. gg blizzard.

No.

1 Like

This character is yes, but I’ll be honest, my beastmaster packmaster hunter is performing way better so far then my prot paladin did in t8 delves on the same ilvl and my enha shaman? things are just melting in comparison

Hunter (highest geared alt) is ilvl 575 now and he’s just ripping through delve t8’s, first t8 my hunter cleared was at ilvl 560ish, even cleared a t9 with minimal effort, something I couldn’t solo at ilvl 575 as a tank and my hunter did it. I am certain I will clear a t11 delve on my beastmaster packmaster hunter before I get to the ilvl I had to be on my tank for it to be viable (605-ish)

The standalone challange for a mount skin I wouldn’t call part of the progression path
Clearing zekvir does not unlock any further tiers of delves, it doesn’t even unlock further levels of zekvir, it does not give you gear, it is never a bountiful delve

The t11 wasn’t easy either, every battle I was using all of my CD’s and the longest of those CD’s is 7 minutes so yeah

I don’t belive that lol BM is so far behind MM in DPS… the amount of time it takes you to kill mobs must not be worth it… even with super burst things last a long time…

Its not a skin its a mount Ivory Goliathus.

What makes it so easy for BM for me is the pets tanking, all abilities that my tank cant facetank? The pets arent even phased by it
They simply do not die as long as I keep mend pet up and as long as the pets dont die I can just safely shoot at everything from a distance.
Its the same outlast the enemy tactic tanks use, except lower effort. BM is also a dps spec so its faster then tanks in killing mobs too
I dont believe they can tank t10 comfortably tho
Yet

And I confused it with the void delf dirigible appearance but saying its a mount instead of a mount skin isnt going to make me change my tune there.

Again not true… mobs ignore pets and fire bolts at you even with FD lol. So pull a big pull like in the sink hole where there is sometimes bad placements of mobs your toast :stuck_out_tongue:

Since I got al glory stuff I’ll prob drop back to 7’s the time spent in 8 for the +3 or 6 lvl’s isn’t worth it for me, the 616 vault while nice is till RNG and could be doubles like this week :stuck_out_tongue:

As I can’t upgrade past 606 crests are too low drops to matter, need to be raiding for that.

Well, you can’t to start with m10 in a new expansion.

Edit: Forum shenanigans again
something something depends on your perspective

So what is it? Are delves killing low keys or aren’t we anyway able to start on high keys. You are contradicting yourself. Sounds to me delves didn’t kill low keys.

try to read and understand the title lol.

sry for rude :innocent:

Quicker getting them vs the ruined though. And 2bh not sure what I would need past 606 for by that time I do the gear catch up/new gear will be there.

The issue isnt delvs, its m+ itself.
They should do this to make m+ better

• Remove depletion of keys
  • Make m+ and delvs rewards equal when it comes to vaults
  • Add a m+ currency which you can use to buy season gear such as trinket

This is what i just come up on the spot, not everyone will agree but i believe most would find these changes good.
I would also point out that i think there should be more class specs, examples would be warlock, shaman, evoker, hunter tanks.
Same goes for healing, you could make so rogues, warlock, mages have a healing spec.
The only limitation is the imagination of the warcraft team.

try to read and understand on who i am responding.

sry for rude :innocent:

Edit: had to remove the caps at the start of the sentences.

you repsonded to him that responded to your response to me.

interconnected imo.

but honestly. read title WILL ruin not HAS ruined (YET) semi ruined id argue but its a future issue bound to happen.

I can think of things why I’d want too, but if you feel like you’ve reached your end of goal state until next season, fair.

For the longest time I just did RP and didn’t even bother with content or player power anymore cause I thought all methods of acquiring it were riddled with disincentivizing design like affixes and timers and weird dance dance revolution rituals to survive stuff.

Delves feel a lot more reasonable, dare I say fun, in comparison to m+ which has those weird design choices which just created situatoins where you wanted to avoid the content rather then immerse in it.