Für diese Klasse wünsche ich mir in Saison 4 das Aussehen aus:

Para esta clase y en la temporada 4, me gustaría el aspecto de la temporada:

Pour cette classe, dans la saison 4, je préfère l’apparence issue de :

Per questa classe, nella Stagione 4, vorrei l’aspetto del set della:

• Season 1 / Saison 1 / Temporada 1 / La saison 1 /Stagione 1
  • Season 2 / Saison 2 / Temporada 2 / La saison 2 /Stagione 2
  • Season 3 / Saison 3 / Temporada 3 / La saison 3 /Stagione 3
0 voters

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/488975/1

1 Like

Season 1 is the worst, season 3 is the best, at least look like a DH.

6 Likes

Nah bro, S2 is best, S3 looks so stupid wtf

4 Likes

I’m hopeful that my favorite armor emerges victorious; envisioning how amazing it would look in a different shade!

Please, please vote for S1. Its so cool!

9 Likes

Season 3 by far

3 Likes

Moreover, it’s heavily inspired by Sargeras Armor, which is epic

2 Likes

You’re entitled to have a wrong opinion. :slight_smile: S3 is definitely most Demon Hunter like. S2 is just a “glorified” rogue set.

3 Likes

Demon Hunter Sets

6 Likes

Please not again the same look…reworks sucks… please get creative blizz…

1 Like

S1 is best of these 3 sets!

1 Like

Voting for S3 appearances WHILE it is the current season with more than enough time left to collect all colours is as stupid as it can get.

8 Likes

And with S3, Demon Hunter looks like a Warlock Pet. And I don’t like helmets that replace my whole head.

2 Likes

NPC comment

Both S1 and S3 looks nice but S1 has more potential for mixing it with other sets. The chest and shoulders are masterpieces, glove and head is nice too. Works so well mixed with different sets. The S3 head however is cool, the neck seems too long, unhuman. And the rest of the set is just ok. So I’d vote for S1 hoping to see some new shades.

1 Like

Do we at least get a new color for s4? As it seems s3 will win :frowning:

2 Likes

Why you all vote for s3? we have this now wtf poeple…vote for 2 or 1…why you want the same stuff again?!

3 Likes

"I’m a simple person. I see something I like. I vote for something I like.

I don’t like logic though."

Please vote for the S1 is rly the best set of this extensions and the set pvp is insaaane!! guys !! please !!

1 Like

I dont want to play for season 3 again, i have it already. Ghey should just make everything available for the players so they can decide. Or atleast make a GOOD recolor for the s3 sets. Why should i play for the same again man

1 Like