Denied Free Migration & Got completely Screwed

Same
They suck Big time.
I got a 3-day suspension.

We pay a subscription for nothing.
They screwed us, But we forgot why we paid subs first of all.

Live 24/7 in-game support!
Why are ppl accepting this? I don’t understand it’s okay. I cannot see any longer why there should be monthly payments when they added the shop ages ago.

They so absolutely nothing!
Gl mate

1 Like

This is delay is clearly technical issue and fully Blizzard’s responsibility.

1 Like

/signed

Good luck and hope you get a result.

They used to have good customer support. But now all the support staff appear to be completely illiterate and are not allowed to assist you.

1 Like

Blizzard fails its customers once again, not really shocking.

Blizzard also bows to the wishes of the chinese government, even worse.

Write it in the Support forum, General cannot be your personal ticket assistant.

That’s not anyone with any real power that’s just a forum moderator who is here to uphold forum laws.

But like the GM said if there’s a big enough backlash (support) it will be passed on to the people who are capable of making such decisions. Kudos to the GM for suggesting it as it could no doubt land him in trouble.

Well since i got banned and a few other users were not touched while literally not even using * in their wording, I think someone with that banhammer took it personally. Which is totally okay with me, I am not mad, I am even glad there is someone and I believe they might even report about what’s going on here.
It’s just that they don’t react, that sucks.

Sorry for offtopic.

Dude, they have AI which recognizes bad language in posts. You then get an automated ban from that same AI.

They might have some AI for that but I don’t think it was AI. I phrased it the same way couple of times before but only last two times I caught some attention. At the same days couple of relatively new threads here were closed, don’t think it’s automated. And it took my message an hour to unfold its force, AI would have done it earlier :smiley:
/tinfoil hat off

Standard blizzard ”its totally impossible, cant be done in any way!!!”
Its a joke really, like what about things like this is impossible??
The servers will ignite if you transfer the data or what?

1 Like

I heard about a guild getting cucked while attempting to transfer. The story goes that gamemasters allowed the members to transfer back, but not for all of them to complete the transfer to the new realm.
Maybe you could go that route too? Have your friends ask to me moved back, while explaining what happened?

Why would you decide to move with only 2 hours left? I would understand it if you were one of the 16 level 60 alliance players online on Flamelash, but Mograine ain’t dead.

1 Like

Because he literally had 2 hours left. There is nothing wrong with that. It’s not his fault the system fugged him up.

He rolled on a server, which was 70-30 Horde so it’s normal he wants to transfer out. Blizzard are not allowing people stuck in unbalanced realms to leave to PvE so he took the only possible way out IN THE DESIGNATED TIME PERIOD.

He was literally denied access to a feature he is owed with all the criteria met. There is absolutely no way this is justified. Seeing as they handled the poopshow that P2 was, I wouldn’t be surprised if they let him there to dry.

Just remember, Flamelash was only the 1st. In the following weeks, at least 2-3 servers will turn to 95-5.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me.I made the mistake of having a lvl 1 alliance character on the realm (was scouting the population i was about to transfer to and it bugged the transfer completely for me, because u cant have a horde character and an alliance character on the same server.I obvioulsy realized my mistake and deleted the alliance character but it was too late.My character was still stuck in this “processing” mode for about 4 hours until the transfers were closed.There was no way to get out of it.I was able to transfer lvl 1s without a problem tho after deleting the alliance character.The Supports answer was similar:

“The reason why your Free Character Migration failed was indeed because of that level 1 Character on that realm.The problem right now is that the FCM window expired. Also given that the character Transfer system is not currently implemented in World of Warcraft Classic i cant bypass the FCM window and move your character to the realm manually, like i would do on the Battle of azeroth version of the game.As such u will need to wait for another FCM window to open in the future to move your character over.Please note that i have no information of these windows as they are very dynamic and depend mostly on current population values of the classic realms”

So because of their mistake to not inform me that a lvl 1 alliance character is blocking the transfer, i get stuck in a processing loop which there is no way out of?? The live support was no option at the time cuz it was late at night.At least they told me to clean my mail right?

Well why did u transfer so late at night? Because if u havent realized wat happened to the Flamelash server, i must inform u that 50% of the playerbase mostly alliance just transfered 1 day before transfers were closing so ofc my decision was last minute.The entire alliance just vanished from 1 day to another and since most of my horde frends left aswell im forced to just quit , because who knows when the next FCM will be and to wat server right?

Complete fail of Blizzard.Calling the FCM “dynamic” while letting them end a few days before BGs come out.Thats just absolutely mindblowing.

Why should anyone be “owed” a free server migration?

Are you sure about that? Seeing that noone else has come here to complain about this happening due to a blizzard error I find it hard to believe that it wasn’t a user error like in Cutemage’s case. Sure the whole transfer system could have been better, but it has been like this for 3 months.

He isn’t owed anything, Blizzard was offering transfers as an extra in addition to what we pay for. You also don’t know that all criteria was met (No opposite faction character, not too many existing characters, no mail and no auctions).

Legally he is not owned anything ofc, the ToS is very clear about that, but morally he is.

Only if it was indeed a bug on Blizzard’s side which caused it, which I doubt.

Yeah you’ve got my support on this too buddy as that does sound unfair if it was a technical issue. :+1:

/Push