Denied Free Migration & Got completely Screwed

Hello,

I am writing this in hope that a CM reads it because GM told me it was denied.

Last night at around 11pm CET time, my friends & I decided to migrate to another realm (2 hours before realm closing)

So we all went through the free migration system & proceeded with it. As you know, there is queue time on migration (takes around 5 minutes). for me, due to a system bug, got stuck on this transfer queue for more than 2 hours. I could not even do anything about it. and when it was 1 am CET time, it closed without letting me transfer with my friends. Now I am stuck in my old realm with no way to play with my friends “which is the only reason I play with them” and this is completely frustrating.

So I made a ticket to GM and the response completely devastated me. I will let you read the conversation between me & the GM and judge for yourself.

Blockquote
Dear Blizzard, My friends & I have decided to transfer from Mograine to Earthshaker. I clicked on transfer since 11 pm CET time. but it never did transfer me. so now I’m stuck on mograine while all my friends are in Earthshaker. This really sucks because the system got stuck for me. Please help me transfer my character Secret from Mograine to Earthshaker. You have my undying thanks & support

BlockquoteHiya Shaman
My Name is QuraiGemu :slight_smile:
As discussed over the phones the realm transfer for WoW Classic EU has now been closed and there seems to be no way to move characters anymore not even by us GMs. i have looked into seeing if exception was at all possible but it seems this denied, sorry.
I do understand that this is something that you feel very strongly about, so the best thing you can do is voice your opinion on our forums Free Character Moves Close at 1:00 a.m. on 6 December If enough players that share the same opinion have their voices heard, that’s the best way to get things changed!
I wish you all the best and hope you have an awesome day :slight_smile:

28 Likes

This completely sucks and unfair. I feel sorry for you man.

If blizzard doesn’t solve this for you, it would be completely & utterly ridiculous.

12 Likes

/push

I support your claim

1 Like

/push

Man that $u(k$. I support your claim brother

1 Like

What a joke. We are not bein heard since weeks. We posted here thousand of posts about actual problems but nothing happened.
Sorry bro, I wouldn’t expect any positive outcome on your matter.
I think “QuraiGemu” knowingly sent you in a loop. For him it’s a solved problem, now you go try to be heard.

1 Like

well this sucks anyway u look at it …since iam to busy with working during the week , i was not aware of the closing of it all. now my server is empty and my maxx lvl char is stuck between a rock and a hard place on a empty server and only thing i can do is create a new character somewhere else and start over …

I support this guy. Blizzard, please let him play with his friends.

1 Like

This is completely unfair and Blizzard should help you.

/push

If this is all legit then the character should get transferred.

This is unfair. Help this guy, Activision.

Help this guy out

/signed

Help him out Blizzard, if it’s an error on your end that caused it then its extremely unfair.

The fact the GM asked for an exception to be made and was shot down but then told him to make a post to get support is disgraceful. Not on the GM, he tried to help but on whoever his superior was that told him no when it is quite clearly possible to do so.

Getting fed up of your bullcrap, Blizzard.

1 Like

I find it hilarious that after months of COMPLETE INACTION from moneyvision-blizz regarding thousands of complaints and threats to unsubscribe, you guys still think they’re going to read this and do anything?

1 Like

Yeah, haha! Stupid people trying to help others.

1 Like

Absolutely. Help this guy out and let him go play with his friends. That’s why most of us play the game.

Oh man thats pretty unfortunate, few in my guild are in kinda same situation.
Unfair for you lot truly.

Unsub and never come back if doesnt get resolved for you. Getting tired as well with the lack of support for classic.

1 Like

Yes and no. They do read it. I got suspended this week twice for 24h for saying a four-letter word in a post containing some criticism towards Blizzard. They do read and there is someone.

Blizzard should get a course in good customer service. If they were any ordinary store they would’ve gone out of business a long time ago

2 Likes

It’s sad but I somehow think that earthshaker Got full before blizzard could announce it :+1:

As I heard an entire faction (alliance) transferred from 1 server and they closed alliance transfer. That’s my guess