Denied Free Migration & Got completely Screwed

I honestly don’t know why people blame him for waiting. it’s only natural to wait until the last day to figure out where most guilds go.

I have the exact same Problem… everyone got the transfer and i stuck here and Blizzard just replays with:

Sorry for all the trouble this has been causing you so far but I regret to confirm that all free character services have indeed closed Friday at 1am. It will no longer be possible to have characters moved to other realms. The closure of the service was announced on the WoW Forums and relinked on the Blizzard App. For future reference please make sure to keep an eye on the forums so that you do not miss important announcements again.

Awesome help…

I have same problem with character transfer. For some reason was not possible to did the transfer. I was playing with that 3hours. Nothing helps. Why is problem to finish transfer for all players who initiated it before 1 o’clock?

so sorry to hear that mate. Cmon Blizzard, give us a response at least!

How would you solve those who got screwed due to your system getting stuck!

He did not have a horde character of opposite faction at destination. nor does he have any other characters. no mail no AH. we checked all of that and it still didn’t work.

/push
The same thing happened to me im now stuck on a dead unbalanced server and all my friends are gone.

hopefully some fix to this is happening.

You gotta love this GM for the ignorance :sweat_smile:

Why would you doubt that? :’)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.